Friday, March 19, 2021

Almost Laya

Two days more and I'm done with my quarantine. And I haven't finished any of the things I said I want to accomplish while on quarantine. I still have a chance to finish reading one book. Let's see what this master procrastinator can do with the remaining two days. Ha. 

Bilang I'm already very much in this BTS rabbit hole, here are just random stuff:

  • I am in love with Jungkook's backing vocals. Every time I hear him do second voice (harmonize) with another member, I fall so deeply in love with that beautiful voice of his. 
  • Jimin's eyes sans makeup are beautiful. 
  • How I wish the boys have their own Instagram accounts, especially those who like taking pictures. I would love to see things from their perspective. 
  • All the members bring something to the table. They are ALL talented. Those who say otherwise are just sore losers who can't accept the success of others. Some say they're just lucky, but let us not forget what Mareng Oprah says about luck- “I believe luck is preparation meeting opportunity. If you hadn't been prepared when the opportunity came along, you wouldn't have been lucky.” 
  • I am also in love with Taehyung's vocals. Especially in Sweet Night. Beautiful. 
  • Blue & Grey is such a sad song, supposedly written by V (Taehyung). I hope this doesn't reflect his emotional well-being. If it does, I volunteer to be the angel he's looking for at the end of the day. LOL. Lech. 
  • I am surprised that Suga doesn't have any tattoos. Yet. To our knowledge, at least. Just watched Bon Voyage S2 and him and Taehyung were talking about tattoos. That V wanted to get one and the same time, no. Then Kuya Suga said that tattoos are not a good idea and that he should settle for a henna one instead. Nagulat lang ako kasi mas siya yung parang rough and tough and most likely to get a tattoo. 
  • I'm sad that I didn't discover them earlier, but as they say- you find BTS when you needed them the most. I am a new fan, officially (at least that was when I said it out loud, more like announced it on Twitter actually) last May 4, 2020. At that time, it was just the early days of this yearlong (and still ongoing) lockdown and we stopped all operations. Things were so uncertain, as it is now. That's when it all started. They were sort of an escape for me. They still are a means of escape from me until now. This group sort of softens the blows life is throwing at us. Ganun naman diba? You just have to find your bliss.

  • I love them all! ♥ I do have my ultimate bias (Jungkook!) and my bias wrecker (Taehyung), but I love all the boys. Super. 
Now that I've gotten that off my chest, on to other topics.

My newest fave webtoon is My Secret Playlist. What is it with me and pining in secret? Haha. I just like the story. I may not be liking the wait, but gives me something to look forward to every week. Also enjoying Yumi's Cells- why didn't I discover this when there was no limit of two chapters per day yet. I'm sad that most of my faves are on hiatus. I just finished Nice To Meet You and I can't wait for the next season. Also waiting for the new season of I Love Yoo, Let's Play and The Second Lead Syndrome. Ang dami ko talagang bisyo na na-acquire during this pandemic. 

I also started watching Grey's Anatomy. Just finished season 1. Mas gusto ko pa rin si Emily Owens, MD. I don't know if I can keep watching until the latest season available on Netflix- 15 seasons in total! Ni hindi ko nga matapos ang Dawson's Creek- too much drama! And I don't need to think about other people's (fictional pa, at that) dramas. 

And oh, the box has arrived. May box-opening ceremony sana kami ni AC kaso siya naman ngayon ang naka-quarantine. An officemate she shared a room with last Monday tested positive. So nakakainis diba? I don't get it why these government offices insist their employees to go to work physically when they very well work from home. People are turning in their work from home. On time. Puede pakitigil-tigilan yang kaepalan na 'yan? We just hope that Ate is okay. Hope she didn't catch anything in the office. Will pray for this, too, among other things. Ultimately, praying for the world's healing from COVID19, from bad and corrupt leaders. 

In two days time I can move freely to the other parts of the house- YAY! Sana lang Ate will test negative. Ayun lang naman. We can get through this. Tiwala lang. 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails