Saturday, March 7, 2015

Let me bore you


Officially welcoming the month of March even if this is actually my fourth post for the month ☺ It's already the third month of the year and it's almost May. Come June, I need to apply again for my annual bazaar thing then it's production time for Christmas season again. Kabilis naman ng panahon.

Anyway, twas not the end of reunions and scheduled catching-up to do. After delivery last Tuesday (Gratitude List Item #1: Another bulk order. Yipee), V and I went to Mega to meet with Manang M. It's been awhile since I've had these talks with Manang. We used to talk about life often but that has been put to a halt these days because, you know, life...

We had lunch at Linguini Fini and since it's my first time eating there- here's the mandatory food shot
clockwise: complimentary foccacia bread with balsamic vinegar & olive oil dip; papardelle nose
to tail bolo; manila caprese and lardo roasted half chicken
Oh yes, gluttony is STILL my favorite sin. In fair naman sa akin, I lost 10 pounds (and still need to lose twenty more). Linguini Fini is love, my friends, but it is a hazard to the wallet. Haha. But I guess it was worth it. It didn't feel like I was ripped off my money and that papardelle one was heaven ☺ Liked the chicken as well, although first love ko pa rin Amici's pollo arrostito. Keri lang ako sa pizza- I'll have Friuli's margherita over this pizza any time. Did a little strolling then coffee afterwards then back to barracks for me.

Okay, so here's another reason why I go out often these days- market research, y'all. Because I fell in love with a nail spa's sloughing lotion, I have become obsessed with finding a sloughing lotion in Watsons, the grocery, EVERYWHERE(!!!) and I just get these weird looks when I tell them what I'm looking for. Finally found two brands online and bought them just in time for AB to bring them home (Gratitude List Item #2: Sloughing Lotion ♥). I actually made my own and while it worked (it worked!!!), I'd have to rub the product extra-hard to slough off the dead skin and I need something that can be removed with minimal effort. That said, I'm so excited for my sloughing lotions to arrive ☺

Wednesday was another unplanned lakwatsa as I had to deliver samples again in Makati. Wasn't able to see AD, just left the samples with reception. Originally, I was going to wait for her to get off work and hitch a ride going home but AC called and asked me to come with V and family, mommy and her to CCP to watch the Jilin Art Troupe. With regard to the Jilin Art performance, isa lang masasabi ko: GMA Supershow!

Anyway, my highlight for Wednesday was watching the latest Daniel Padilla movie with Kathryn Bernardo- Crazy Beautiful You. Wasn't too crazy about that title but hey, it's not a song title so keri-keri na. AC has seen it already and although she said it was 'maganda,' I still didn't expect much from it cos as they say,

the key to contentment is lowered expectations
Despite the title, I loved the movie. Oo, loved talaga. I remember watching She's Dating the Gangster, expecting it to suck, then being surprised and delighted with the movie. I am not a fan of the pairing but I have to say, their chemistry is undeniable. So with this movie, I was still skeptical of the story kasi nga chaka ng title but again, I was surprised and delighted. Hindi sayang ang P230 ko. Hindi sumama loob ko na sana hinintay ko na lang ang movie pass ko. Also, I will admit this only here in this blog so I think walang ibang makakaalam- guilty pleasure ko si Daniel Padilla. Haha. I don't have a crush on the boy; natutuwa lang ako sa kanya.

And oh here's an update of my room decluttering project:

December 2014

March 2015
Well, nothing much has changed but there's now actually space for me to sleep in. Removed my Teen Vogue mags from the shelf but I am not ready to part with them yet. And oh, our walls are now light gray in color. A lot of fixing up, organizing and filing to do which I always put off for another day.

I still have a lot to do but I'm sort of delaying everything because I'm trying to enjoy whatever's left of my "free days." When we transfer location and there's more at stake, I need to be there most of the time which means less time to invest in "recreation therapy."

And on that note, I need to end this now and what better way than to end it with this:
source: somewhere in Google
I will tell myself this every time.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails