Monday, May 16, 2011

gratitude list 5-16

juxtapose finds having a sister who lives on the next street- very convenient korean dramas. now watching secret garden. giddiness galore na naman- why i like watching kdramas. next on my list is my girlfriend is a gumiho new dvd stash including seasons 1 to 3 of lie to me. if pleasing my parents wasn't on my mind when i was choosing a course for college back then, i would have chosen psych as my major. well, i wanted to have a double major but i made a booboo with my application and just wrote LM there. as they say, everything happens for a reason. and it's not too late if i really want to be a psychologist, ya? fixed microwave. just in time for all this non-katulong mode in the house m&m stash from AC, including a bag of mint m&m's mocha frap pasalubong from AC two days in a row custard cake orders almost done very convenient the lrt purple line for easier and much faster commutes ♥ 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails