Friday, October 8, 2010

friday i'm in luck

And just like that the workweek's over. How fast time flies. Oh my. It's only 12:11 pm and I made several label designs for orders- colognes, citronella bug sprays and home fragrance products. Yay for me! So now I have time to blog, harhar ☺

I have a few songs in my head for these past weeks and would like to share them here

My current emo song, O.A.R.'s Shattered

How many times can I break till i shatter?

and videos that motivate me to lose freakin' weight
Taio Cruz's Dynamite and Break Your Heart. How I wish I could be any of those two girls walking alongside him. Did you notice that there are always girls walking beside him? Pag ako yumaman at sumexy, I swear aarkila ako ng dalawang machong lalaki na lalakad din sa tabi ko. Haha. **AHJUMMA MODE** Btw, Dynamite's my alarm in the morning ☺


Finally, the video's out! It's time to get my ass off this chair cos I can't lose weight just watching these videos, ya?

Gotta go, sago! Free time's up. Have to primp and preen and run what's left of my errands and to-do's. I'm so excited for my new labels :) Toodles!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails