Tuesday, August 18, 2009

We're all waiting for something

Photo credits

Long time, no update. I've been busy with both important and unimportant stuff. And the fact that I'm almost always out of the house is the reason why I haven't been updating more often. But my handy dandy journal is very much up-to-date.

As of the moment, I know what I'm waiting for. I'm waiting for the following:
  1. The Time Traveler's Wife (on cinemas already this Wednesday)
  2. My birthday, which is just 20 days away
  3. The season premiere of the Gossip Girl, Chuck and Glee (just found out 3rd season of Chuck won't be out 'til March 2010. Drat.)
  4. 500 Days of Summer on cinemas, torrents or Metrowalk/MCS/Quiapo. Whichever comes first.
  5. Pond's Age Miracle Microdermabrasion Kit. It's out of stock EVERYWHERE. Armida said that this could be just a ploy just so people like me would think that a lot have been buying their stuff but they're really holding their stock.
  6. AD's wedding on October
  7. Christmas season. Just typing down the word Christmas excites me.
  8. My first nephew ever who's going to be born on December.
Shallow, I know. But it gets me through.

Heard mass at the Padre Pio Chapel in Libis last Sunday. St. Pio was a stigmatist and is now known for working miracles on people who asks for his intercession. The small chapel was packed with hopefuls, including us.

I have to take extra good care of my skin. I've noticed a few wrinkles on my forehead, laugh/frown lines, dark spots on my cheeks and the re-emergence of the once gone blackheads and whiteheads. I always made of fun of my mommy who would always seek refuge under an umbrella even if just walking short distances under the sun. Looks like I would have to do the same. Hate ko pa naman ang magpayong. Hassle. And I think I would have to wear sunscreen, too. I hope to find a good sunscreen that wouldn't irritate my oily, sensitive, pigmented and wrinkled skin.

I love Ock Ju-hyun. Even if I know only one song of hers, I am still a fan.



I've always loved Catch even back then when I had no clue what it meant. Now I know what it means and I love it even more.

2 comments:

single lady said...

i always check your blog... buti naman at inupdate mo na. there's so many things to look forawrd to tita joy and these are your blessings... let's always pray for the best! i can't wait to be there. punta tayo sa padre pio? malayo ba? free ka ba nyan? we'll be there on september 5 for dody's bar ... so ,it's your birthday again... it's another year of blessings.... stay happy always.

single lady said...

you mean tita joy it's going to be a boy? sus! matutuwa si lolo nilo nyan.... first ever apo tapos boy.... congrats to vicky and hen!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails