Friday, July 27, 2012

awkward s02 e05: my love is a black heart

It's Valentine's Day!

Aww.. Jake's so sweet. I haven't really decided who I want for Jenna but I really like Jake because he's so nice and sweet. Well, Matty could be nice and sweet, too, it's just that he kept Jenna his secret. And according to the handbook, Think Like A Man, Act Like A Lady, if a man does not profess publicly his love for you, don't count on it. I mean, who could blame Jenna for choosing Jake over Matty?

So Matty asks Jenna what would constitute a perfect Valentine date and Jenna dishes out on what she wants in a date, thinking Jake, through Matty, was getting intel on what she wants only...


... it was Matty asking for himself.


Of course, Jenna was mortified. Obviously, she's not yet over Matty. I feel sorry for Jake who's like pawn in this little Jenna-Matty thing. Although I think Jenna likes J but not as much as she likes M.

Everyone's hooking up this Valentine's day episode, even Ming!


I thought Ming was of the Ellen-variety when she went with that girl in last season's prom episode cos I was thinking she can go with Tamara who also didn't have a date for prom, but I guess I was wrong.

But what was the most unexpected was this


Ricky Schwartz and Sadie Saxton! Who would've thunk it? Right?? I'm not sure if Sadie did this just to annoy Tamara or if this is the real deal. Speaking of Ricky, he really looks decent this season


hindi na siya mukhang dinilaan ng kalabaw.

I don't know if it's just me or this season seems kinda slow. Each episode this season isn't as action-packed as the previous one- I could skip one episode and not miss anything. Hopefully, they'd pick up pace. And I miss Lissa, who, by the way, said tonight's most quotable quote:
Lissa (to Sadie): So, tonight, I was thinking we could kick off our carbs-only movie marathon with a classic love story in your honor, like Mean Girls
Love it ♥ 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails