Tuesday, July 31, 2012

gratitude list july 2012

Ack. It's the end of another month. The days are long but the years are short indeed. It's been a shitty month because it's been raining every frickin' day and consequently, sales were low. I have to be hopeful for August and the of course the following months after it: -ber months!!!

So July was shitty but in fair I got to finish 6 books. Who knew, riiight??? Jessica Darling and Marcus Flutie (MARCUS FLUTIE!!!) were the highlights of my month. So here comes the inevitable... my gratitude list for July 2012:

♥ Jessica Darling book series. If it weren't for the awesome series, I wouldn't have met Marcus Flutie, the (fictional) man of my dreams. It was such a pleasant surprise, most especially that I didn't have expectations for this one. I therefore conclude, Expectations = Disappointment.

♥ Free movies. I have a monthly movie pass c/o my sister. Huzzah! Used this July's freebie to watch Ice Age 4: Continental Drift yesterday with AC. It was a cute movie although I really wanted to use it on Dark Knight but due to time constraints and AC's alam-mo-naman-ayoko-ng-mga-dark-movies, settled for Ice Age na lang. The second free movie pass I got from Smart Rewards.

♥ Reunions. Most of my friends live in lands far, far away, so we rarely hang out. So it was a happy day for me when Juno graced me with her presence last Wednesday. The yummy pork chop at Cyma made it an even happier day for me ☺ Kwento-kwento which consisted mainly of my Marcus Flutie swoonings.

♥ New series!!! Juno gave me Homeland and Downton Abbey. Done with Homeland and I loved it. Currently watching Downton and although I'm finding it a little slow, it's growing on me. And Matthew Crawley's been a big help ;)

♥ My nephews. Whenever I feel shitty, I just see them and I am filled with (fleeting) happiness. Albeit fleeting, happiness pa din :P I love them although they share their food with everyone but me (!) and they make me laugh but at the end of the day, it's still shitty for me. But at least they take my mind away from my thoughts for a while. I really think too much. Buti na lang it's bazaar season soon.

So there. Hopefully, my August Gratitude List will be lengthier.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails