Sunday, March 6, 2011

how are you holding up?

I'm sad.

2011 hasn't been so nice to me.

Even if I'm into this optimism shizz, the shitty stuff outweighs the good and it's taking a toll on my sanity. People haven't been really nice, business has been slow, employee drama resurfacing and ac is being a wet blanket again and she's getting the best of me.

It's challenging not having a stay-in employee in the shop. I have to do everything myself and a) it's boring being there ALL THE TIME, and b) what about my social life? Not that I have an active one but what about what's left of it? But I guess this happened to teach me a lesson. Still, I believe everything happens for a reason and this too shall pass. I pray I can find the right employees for me. I hope God helps me find the right employees.

But as of the moment, I'm confused and discontented with the way things are going for me. I hate constantly worrying about things. I am a worrier. I worry about the littlest stuff all the frickin' time! It's a curse, actually. I'm naturally praning and you have no idea what goes on in this brain of mine. Hardcore. I hate always being on my toes which is required of me in this business. Nakakaloka! I read somewhere about this one person who was asked where he sees himself five years from now to which he answered 'why worry about the future when we don't even know if we'll be here tomorrow.' Tama ka jan. *apir* I envy people with such attitude. In times like these, I just gotta have faith, baby

Philippians 4:6-7
Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done. Then you will experience God’s peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus.
--- amazing. really. as i was writing this entry (cos i'm really sad and worried about stuff, i was kinda looking for signs or whatever cos i feel like i'm going to explode with all these worries) i went on tumblr and saw this:

{source}
just a coincidence? maybe, but i am going to take this as my sign. thank you ☺ ---

I'll just do my part and pray for the best. 
1 Peter 5:7 Give all your worries and cares to God, for he cares about you.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails