Monday, July 4, 2011

week 26: halfway into the year

Oh yes we're already half done with 2011 which means we're just 173 days until Christmas. Oh joy! I love love love the Christmas season ☺

MONDAY
A few errands before I meet with my friend A in Megamall. A trip to my bank and then to my sister's bank afterwards. AC asked me to get something from her bank and approach our customer MC who works there about her transaction. Before I leave MC told me, "busy na busy ah." I felt guilty inside because after that, I'll be going on my guilt-free lakwatsa with A.

I was in Megamall at 11am and spent an hour just strolling in the mall, waiting for A. I was doing something on my phone when this foreigner approached me. I was stupefied. I thought he was one of those weirdos who would what time is it etc etc etc. Well, turns out he was trying to sell me something. After several demos and offers, gullible me succumbed and bought a facial scrub. I want to hit myself in the head. I think I actually hit myself in the head.

A and I finally met. We had lunch at Bon Chon. Bon Chon is overrated. It's yumminess is not commensurate on how much people rave about it. Plus, it's expensive. P165 for three pieces of chicken drumstick? C arrived. After lunch, had coffee at Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf- a deviation from my usual. Kwento overload, updates on life, careers, TV shows, movies and love (or the lack thereof). C had to leave early. I went with A to Greenhills to fetch her sisters and mom. We went to Eastwood after that. Happy Lemon and chicken nuggets! Saw my sister there. Made my other sister come, too.

I'm one very happy and contented bunny ☺

TUESDAY
Rex Manning today. I'm so proud of me ☺ After V had her massage, we had isaw at our favorite bbq turo-turo. Yun lang. Parang sayang araw, no?

WEDNESDAY
Delivery day! Went to AD's office and we had lunch together. Lunch at Shakey's. Bunch of Lunch costs P138 now. When I was in college it only cost P92. I feel old. Free movie ♥ watched Green Lantern while waiting for AD to get off work.

THURSDAY
Inventory day- made supplies for July- which took almost the entire day. I was too tired and amoy pawis to go to the shop. V was out so I had a chance to use the internet. Watched Waiting for Forever. Happy Lemon pasalubong.

FRIDAY
Still not done with inventory management. Labeled the stuff, etc etc. AC called and asked if I want to go to the Japanese film fest at Shangri-la Mall. Of course I wouldn't pass up any chance to lakwatsa =) bwahahaha! Asked AD if she wanted to also watch- yes. I was spared of commuting because AD would still be coming home because her hubby would be coming along with us. As it was still early, had the chance to watch Something Borrowed.

Traffic going to Shangri-la. Must have been the pack going to the malls to watch Transformers 3. Arrived at Shang just in time for the movie. The film we saw was Departures- very nice Japanese movie, I liked it. Dinner at Shakey's afterwards. Shakey's along Julia Vargas has TERRIBLE TERRIBLE customer service. Waiters and waitresses were in super mega dabog mode.

SATURDAY
Divi day with AD, AC and Ate Jo.

I was already borlogs last night so I forgot to set my alarm. AD called me at around 7am and told me they're going to fetch me already. Actually, it was her call that woke me up. Imagine that. Kakagising mo lang, wala ka pa masyado sa iyong ulirat tapos sabihin sayo Papunta na kami diyan. Ngayon na. SUPER MEGA OVER ALIGAGA MODE  na ako. Sabi ko, "10 MINUTES." I don't if it really just took me ten minutes to finish taking a bath and all the other rituals basta alam ko masakit na ulo ko maaga pa lang.

Divisoriaaaa- where business and pleasure meet. Although not actually the pleasure we have in mind. Let's just say that I get excited over little trinkets and thingamabobs that they sell there. May kwenta man o wala. Fortunately through the years, I have learned how to control myself and buy only the stuff I need. The only stuff I bought for myself are 6 boxes of Nerds, sampaloc and a green cellphone case. And oh, I also bought cracking nail polish ☺ that's quasi for me pero mas sa shop siya.

Left Divi at 7pm. Had dinner at AD's house- chicken bbq c.o BIL.

Once again, I'm one happy and contented bunny.

SUNDAY
Early morning grocery shopping to buy ingredients for today's lunch. Today's sponsor I am. Menu consists of inihaw na baboy, broccoli and inihaw na talong, and Coffee Crumble ice cream. Watched chismis after lunch. It's been a long time since I last watched these showbiz chismis shows on TV.

OMG. The highlights of my day are FOOD. Kailangan ko na atang maghinay-hinay sa pagkain. Although I am not getting heavier when it comes to the scale, I feel heavier when it comes to movement, et al. I tire and get out of breath more easily. Everything's flabbier these days. Even my arms who used to be my pride and glory... well, not really, it's just people were amazed at how small my arms were considering that I am fat. But now the arms are also fat. Buhok na lang ang payat sa akin. Tse. Must. Take. Diet. Seriously. Tapos maya-maya, "Ano'ng diet?"

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails