Monday, September 1, 2008

this is my september

Inevitable first-day-of-the-month post alert!

Parang kailan lang ako nagsulat ng first-day-of-the-month post ah. So here goes the default that goes with first day chuva posts - "Grabe, time flies even when you're not having fun." :P Not that everything has been crappy. There were highs and lows and steady moments.

September has always been my favorite month. I don't know if I'm biased since it's my birth month, but I always thought that September is the most beautiful name a month could have. Speaking of birthdays, I'm having mine on Saturday (already!) and I don't know how I'll celebrate it. One thing's for sure, it'll be spent with my family. Kung saan kami kakain, yan ang hindi ko alam. AD suggested a newly-opened Thai restaurant somewhere in the Ortigas area. Ewan ko pa. Bahala na si Batman.

I was excited for my birthday, but then Vicky had to point out that I'll be 26 soon. Chet. So now I'm kinda dreading it, but I'm excited about it at the same time. Nothing really happens on my birthday, just the default: eat out with family and maybe a movie. Pero I look forward to my birthdays EVERY YEAR. Masaya kasi mag-countdown. So after my birthday, I'll count the days til Christmas. Lapit na rin Christmas. Just the idea of that Christmas is just around the corner excites me.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails