Thursday, July 26, 2012

come, obsess with me

By now, I guess it's clear that I am obsessed with all things Marcus Flutie. And my flames of obsession is being fanned by news of a Sloppy Firsts movie. Gasp.

But alas, there are no news yet as to the cast. And oh, I think a TV series will suit this the best. C'mon, can you fit all the goodness in 2 hours? Anyway, seems movie it is for my beloved and now the question- Who plays Marcus Flutie?

Personally, I think Andrew Garfield would be perfect for the part
SEE!!! He is perfect as Marcus Flutie. Not perfect-perfect because Marcus Flutie transcends personification, but Andrew Garfield is the closest to him. He's tall, geeky and broody but gorgeous still. Other names have come up, such as:

 Thomas McDonell
MAY CHANCE



 Zack Conroy
MAY CHANCE
Anton Yelchin
HELL TO THE NO
Caleb Landry Jones. NO LANG TALAGA.

Hay there were lotsa suggestions but no one can change my mind about Andrew Garfield as Marcus. I just don't know if he'll be able to pull off dreads. I also want Joseph Gordon-Levitt but I reckon he's too old for that.

As for Jessica Darling, I agree with Ashley Rickards but I reckon she's too cartoonish for the role. Others want Ellen Page for the role but I want my Jessica Darling pretty. Not that Ellen Page's not pretty, she is, it's just I cannot reconcile her face with "Jessica Darling." Jane Levy (Tessa Altman in Suburgatory) seems perfect for the role- she's pretty and sarcastic and not cartoonish at all. Others suggested Kristen Stewart. POR FAVOR, QUE BARBARIDAD... NO!!! And I mean that in a bold, italicized and underlined way. Jessica has to look like a darling although she's notso.

But in the meantime, all a fangirl can do is wait.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails