Thursday, June 28, 2012

an idle mind is an emo's playground

It's emo time! Although I have Awkward to look forward to tomorrow :) But aside from that, it's pretty dismal here.

I'm quasi-depressed. I don't know if it has something to do with my impending 30th birthday...


I know 30's not that old but it's some sort of a milestone in one's life. When I was 15, I thought that by the age 30, I'd be married with kids and have a job as a corporate lawyer in a big company. Right now I'm grateful that at 29, I am not married nor do I have kids and am not a lawyer. Maybe God really works in wondrous ways and knows what's best for us ;) But still, my idea of success (FINANCIAL!) seems out of my grasp. I'm so lazy and unproductive kasi. Like today, I slept almost the entire day. I could've accomplished a lot with my time but instead, I just lay there on my bed and watched Korean stuff. Grabe, I've been putting off the important things for YEARS already. Talagang I put the PRO in procrastination. 


{source}
I miss my youth... no worries kasi. Back in high school, my only concerns were being in my class's Top 10 every quarter and being home by 5pm just so I could watch Hey! Arnold on Nickelodeon. Oh man, I looove cartoons ♥ I was addicted to Nickelodeon. Who remembers The Offbeats?




"Hey Betty Ann Bongo, your shoes are untied!" Classic. 

Going down memory lane ang emote ko today. This is so frustrating. Argh. 

So there, I vented already... I'm a little okay now. Will be watching another episode of Rooftop Prince while labeling diffusers. I guess I love Christmas because time moves extremely fast and I'm so busy that I don't have time to think too much. I guess I'm too idle lang kaya maraming oras mag-emote. Anyway, I need a pick-me-upper so I can end the day on a happy note. And yea, Awkward tomorrow ☺

{source}

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails