Monday, September 13, 2010

gratitude list

Things haven't been all rosy as of late and everything's pretty effed up. I'm putting the blame on the mercury retrograde that's ending on the 26th pa of September. Parang ayoko nang ganito pa for two more weeks. So I will try to fend off BV by consciously reminding myself of the simple and finer things in life. Remember, this too shall pass.
  1. New sheets.
  2. Chelsea Handler hosting the VMAs. She's so funny I love her.
  3. The VMAs airing in the Philippines just a few hours after it airs in US
  4. Already halfway into El Zahir
  5. Dinuguan ♥
  6. a birthday card with $20 pa-birthday ;) from AB, via air mail. Snail mail is still the best.
  7. Lunch, movie and merienda with my BFF
  8. that bazaar slot
  9. a clean-er room
  10. family lunch outs
  11. Max's Pork binagoongan
  12. New season!!! Gossip Girl on the 13th, Chuck and How I Met Your Mother on the 20th and Glee on the 21st.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails