Wednesday, December 1, 2010

christmas list

Stuff I want not just for Christmas but any time of the year ;)
  • bareMinerals foundation in golden beige and multi-tasking minerals in summer bisque A late bloomer I am although I think I haven't really bloomed yet or if I'll ever bloom. Anyway... my skin is really sensitive, therefore any foundation/face powder either makes me break out or gives me bazillions of blackheads. Thanks to mineral make-up I've found something to hide my kuti-kuti, haha! I have already Maybelline's mineral foundation but it's making my face itch most especially when it's humid. This is actually more of a need than a want.
  • calculator that prints out receipts Actually what I want is a cash register that goes ka-ching every time you make a sale. Someday I know I will have a cash register but as of the moment a calculator with receipt output will do. Alam ko wala naman masyado use pero gusto ko lang siya. 
  • a nikon d40 It's hard being a camera squatter. I don't have a pressing need for one as of the moment but sometimes I just want my own. I want it to be my call whether or not to delete a picture nor I don't want anyone telling me to delete my pics from their camera. 
  • solano tourmaline flat iron Or any brand of tourmaline flat iron to tame my unruly 'do. How in the world do we channel Olivia Palermo when all my baby hair's gone berserk?
Hmmm... what else do I want? As of now these are the only stuff I can think of. For sure there will be additions to the list :) 
To be continued...

    No comments:

    Related Posts with Thumbnails