Friday, May 6, 2016

Gratitude List

source
Again, I have soooooo much to be grateful for. Some things may not be going my way but generally, life has been good.

THE ORDERS JUST KEEP ON COMING This year has been really, really good to me and I hope it stays that way ☺ I know I have to take care of my customers and ensure the quality of my products so they'll keep on coming back and also refer me and my services to their friends, acquaintances, countrymen... hehehe. I computed last month's sales and it was almost equal to my sister's bank officer salary but I don't have transportation expenses and food is on the house, literally. I know it's still not enough, that I have still have to augment my income if I want true financial freedom, but for now, I'm happy with what I do for a living.

NEW EATS I love to eat! Obvious ba? Although people still get surprised that I don't eat that much. However, I've always loved trying out new places to eat most especially if there's cheese involved.

McDonald's BBQ burger. Lasa nga namang bbq, nagkulang lang sa presentation. I loved the cheese dip for the fries though.

OMG this Korean restaurant AC took us to- FTW. Lakas maka-millennial ng acronyms.

plain fried chicken and bbq chicken (ata)

snow cheese chicken ♥

and my favorite- kimchi omelette ganern
I wanna go baaaaack!!! Nabitin ako. Now I'm super craving for Korean food.

Another new burger place along Congressional road I tried with V.

these fries are to die for

but this burger, not so much. hahaha
we expected more cheese. 
Sabi nga ni V, buti na lang we ordered the bacon cheese fries which was the redeeming factor in our Cheddar Burst experience. The burger was okay although we were expecting a cheesier burger, hehehe. Well if you named your burger place Cheddar Burst eh dapat lang naguumapaw sa keso ang burger niyo. Verdict: tinikman ka ngunit kulang.

FAMILY GET-TOGETHERS Because I'm cooped up inside the house almost 24/7, seven days a week- gala with my family is always welcome. One Sunday we had lunch with Manang C who was home for a two week vacation from Switzerland (taray). April 17 we had lunch with another cousin from Canada who's been assigned here for two years for work. Last week  was mommy's side of the family's reunion and although it wasn't really that fun, I had fun with mommy, ate, nephews and cousin in our after-party coffee session.

Puede ko na rin masali and lakwatsa and movie dates namin ni ate. I used to do this before with AB before she moved to New York. Buti na lang nakahanap kami ng middle ground ni AC kasi she doesn't like superhero or apocalyptic or zombie movies. So we watch Tagalog romcoms or comedies. Our latest watch was Echorsis which was a super fun movie and tomorrow is our schedule to watch Jadine's This Time.

♦ ANOTHER NIECE/NEPHEW ON THE WAY Ze sister is pregnant again. A baby is always a blessing. Sana lang matauhan na asawa niya na love only will not keep them alive. He was to find a away to financially support his family. We cannot live on freebies alone.

That said, thank You ☺ I hope You bless us more.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails