Monday, January 5, 2015

Ang Disyembre Ko ay Masaya ☺

Since I wasn't able to post anything last month, I'm posting anything that is of significance that happened last December last year.


Last month was crazy- good kind of crazy. Of course, I procrastinated and instead of starting production, design conception and everything else by June, I started moving my arse October. Although I think I was more prepared for the bazaar this year.

Ze Annual Bazaar


I only joined one bazaar this year and it's the one I have joined on an annual basis for 4-5 years now. It's super far from where I live but since I've had good experience with this one so I keep coming back to sell every year. There's another bazaar I joined twice last 2013 and it was relatively not worth it since I didn't ROI. I say relatively because I got one big client out of it and also several repeat customers.

Anyway, this bazaar was different since my usual accomplices weren't available. Left with no other choices, I brought Dorota along which turned out also a blessing in disguise. She actually leveled up this year and I was able to leave her in the booth. V also helped me for one day and I swear that girl can sell anything. It was a good year for me and I hope that every year will be much better than the last. The only thing I disliked this year was the lack of private transportation this year. Dorota and I had to take public transport for two days and it wasn't such a pretty experience. Hey at least I didn't get lost and that's another route I can add to my list of commutable destinations.

Orders, Orders and More Orders

Which is why I love love love Christmas and 2014 was much better than the past years. What's better this year last 2014 was friends and high school batchmates also ordered from me ☺ When strangers order from me, I get all giddy but when people I actually know do- I feel giddier! 

What's different from last year was last 2013 I had a work place I can make a mess out of and no one will mind since I have it all to myself. But since the NS was evicted and we had to transfer it to my then-work space, I had to transform the library to my new work space/laboratory which also extended to my room ☺ so the entire second floor was practically chaotic during the holidays.
the new work space

inside my room

and this is my bed which you can barely see
 Nagmistulang obstacle course and sahig ng kwarto ko.  Bottles, gallons, paper and plastic were everywhere! I'm so grateful to my parents and sister especially who tolerated my mess the entire time. Grateful also to my Dorota who helped me with everything and also tolerated my grumpiness and impatience. I really feel blessed. Thank You ☺

Boys & Birthdays


My nephews (and AD na rin) had a joint birthday celebration last December 14. It was held at AD's new home.

cloudy with a chance of chicken wings ☺
I was practically useless that day as I just came from a delivery plus I haven't rested yet. I was the designated photographer but I sort of didn't do my job. I got hungry. Plus I felt so fugly and fat and I didn't want to go around showcasing my fugliness. So I just ate my feelings. 

{source}
The boys enjoyed their party and they absolutely enjoyed opening their presents. And oh, also playing with the big bubbles bubbles maker AD bought in the States. 

Almorzando Con Amigos

Christmas would be incomplete without lunch with my IC friends. Although this year there were only four of us present. Lunch at Benny's, Joj's treat.



Baboy con baboy con baboy. Actually, I think I just committed cannibalism haha. Everything we ordered had crunchy chicharon-ish pork in it. After lunch, C treated everyone to vino, tapas and dark chocolate truffles. YUM ☺

wow I feel so cultured haha
The perks of having big-time friends Haha! 

I always have fun with my IC friends and even if I think I didn't really retain much from my Spanish classes- all 28 levels- I got to keep the friends I made along the way. Now, what to do next?

Love is lovelier on the 25th year

Kuya B and Ate A's silver wedding anniversary. Made the giveaways for their special event ♥

and here I am with my smart casual attire LOL
Good food ♥ I loved that dish with straw mushrooms! 

Time flies, no? I don't know if it's just me or if time really goes by eerily fast when you're old. It's another year- 2015! Chinese astrology and feng shui say Dogs have good luck this year- I hope it's true. I believe it's true. My main goal this year- New York City! Totoo na ito ☺

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails