Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy 2015!

Wow it's been a while, my dear blog. The last post was last November when I was panicking big time about my then-imminent annual bazaar. Turns out the bazaar was just the start of the holiday chaos which was actually a good thing and I am not complaining. Still I haven't had my holiday bazaar/order system down pat. I think I'm still not much of a risk-taker so I basically still make everything on a made-to-order basis. Promise talaga next bazaar I'm going to prepare earlier. Anyway... let's start our 2014: Year in Review post.

first things first.. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

I would like to be able to tell you that in the past year I...

finally lost weight
 finished my 2014 Reading Challenge- 50 books!
 had finally applied for a US visa
 was more hands on with the NS business
 put myself out there (if you know what I mean, **wink wink** )

Instead, I have to tell you that in the past year...

♥ actually GAINED MORE WEIGHT! FML. I'm so fat I can't even. Saw my pictures and gaaahd I look like a frakkin' blob! It is actually cause for alarm. I need to do something about it STAT.
 I was 20 books short of my goal. Well, I was a little "well-rounded" this year and divided my free time among reading, watching TV series and watching movies. Hihi ☺ Plus, the second half of the year was pretty busy.
 umm... well I did finish answering the online application and only lacked the picture. Does that count? I guess not.
 Honestly, tinatamad na ako with the NS business. After we were "evicted" from the original location, business has been slow and medyo nakakawalang gana but I think it can still be salvaged. I just need to get it in order again (permits, etc).
 I absolutely have no idea how to 'put myself out there.' I'm no extrovert and I'm not one to start a conversation. Sa aspetong 'to, bahala na si Batman.

However, in the past year I also...

 finally enrolled in a driving school, got my non-pro driving license and learned how to drive, beeeches!!! FINALLY. I still can't drive without supervision because I'm duwag like dut. But little by little does the trick ☺ Hopefully by next the bazaar, I can drive myself to where I need to go. 
 had my summer vacation at the beach- Boracay! But to be honest (again), I'm not a beach person. I like cities. After my aunt and uncle's wedding anniversary in Roxas, the family headed to Boracay. Hindi ko na-enjoy masyado. Dapat talaga this year matuloy na ang New York City expedition.
 incorporated my scents business- huzzah! As I was advised to do so by my BFF to do so plus I was sort of forced by circumstances. But anyway, it has been done and I think this sort of pushes me to put in extra effort and make more moolah. Wish me luck ♣
 was quite disappointed due to the end some of my TV series and was even more disappointed with the sudden cancellation of Suburgatory. Pampalubag-loob ko na lang na I got the ending I wanted. And oh I think the fact that I finished watching all seven seasons of Gilmore Girls within a month is worth mentioning ;)
 did something very grown-up which is get a life plan- I P'YOLO-d. Well, if it wasn't for my cousin I wouldn't have done this but I think investing in something like this is also wise. 

In the next year, I am hoping to...

 be able to drive by myself, without adult professional supervision 
 really lose weight 
 and in relation that, quit drinking Coke and 3-in-1 coffee for real
 apply for a US visa and go to the US- NYC, baby! It's time ☺ Hahahahaha!
 find love and hopefully not in a hopeless place LOL!
 sleep early☺ 
 be more social 
 enjoy the fruits of my labor- saving up is good but I think I should let myself enjoy once in a while

So that's it, pansit! Hopefully I can tick off more than one item on my resolution list and I hope it's the NYC and the losing weight part. Cheers to the new year! 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails