Sunday, October 12, 2014

Serendipity Kuno

I was supposed to go supply shopping yesterday and to save on gas and other expenses, I decided to hitch a ride with AD who has something to attend to in Trinoma. My supplier is super near that area so I asked if after her event, we can just go to my supplier and pick up my order which I'm going to place in advance via phone call. And because I am a master procrastinator, I held off calling my order on the day itself and alas, both numbers weren't, umm, reachable. But I didn't know this until 11:11 AM.

While AD was in her event, was supposed to take C to Gymboree and then for a haircut. While in Mercury Drug to buy C's medicine, AD called and told me to come to the event after depositing C and yaya in Gymboree because Atom is one of their speakers. YAY! Gymboree was available at 3:30pm pa so we just took C for a haircut then we proceeded to the activity area. And Atom was there *le sigh* 

So I was there, three rows behind him. Haha, ang stalker-ish ng vibe. But yeah, really think he's cute and so did a handful of college students from Miriam College. So here's the only shot I was able to take because I was so dyahe to let the fangirl in me out.


I gave this blog post the title "Serendipity Kuno" kasi on our way to Trinoma, AD mentioned that she read an article in a magazine where Atom was asked to choose between Snow White and Cinderella and he answered 'neither,' because they're both princesses and he'd rather go for Pocahontas. At that time, she didn't know Atom would be there. So by the power of the universe and Gray Skull, my chance encounter with Atom. NOT. Haha. Ambisyosang palaka. 

So kahit hindi nako nakabili ng dapat kong bilhin, keri lang ;) Pero hindi totoo ang "ngiti pa lang, ulam na." Because the talk ended at 1:30 pm and when you only had oatmeal for breakfast, you'd get hungry famished, too.

Because I'm still fixated on ramen, we had lunch at Hanamaruken. First time to try this ramen place and although it was delicious, my ramen heart still goes to Ippudo. This is what we had for lunch~



AD ordered the spare rib ramen cos I said I like the tastier ramens than the clear soup ones, but I preferred the pork belly ramen which was supposed to have milder taste. My favorite this time was the gyoza

nagkahiyaan pa
After lunch, had Coke float and hot fudge sundae at McDo. Comedy talaga si C, he was imitating my every move. 

Gallivanted around the mall for a wee bit. Of course I had to visit Typo, a new money wasteland. I think I was able to visit a Typo store during our SG trip last 2012. And YES, everything's expensive. I really wanted the light blue pineapple ceramic but it's P399. I will go to Dapitan na lang. I can DIY some of the stuff I liked from there. Like the wooden laundry pegs. They're selling it at P399 din ata. Magpipintura na lang ako ng tig-25 pesos na wooden pegs galing Divisoria. But these I bought~


The pen and the raindrop stamp from Typo. The owl stickers from Toys R Us. The milky gel pen with seafoam-colored ink, P80; raindrop stamp, P80. And those, my friends, are the cheapest you can buy from that store. Greeting cards are 3 for P400, if I remember correctly. Oh my bulsa!

if i could, i'd take all of you home ♥
So there, my happy Saturday date with Atom (ASA! HAHA!), AD and C that ended with a massive headache. 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails