Wednesday, March 25, 2009

So this is how it works

I discovered this wonderful blog about photography and Photoshop. It somehow made me understand how to work my sister's DSLR camera. Before, I used it like a point-and-shoot and it's always set to Auto mode but now I can proudly say that I understand what the ISO is for and what the aperture does. Though I still have to find out how to adjust the aperture. Baby steps!!!

She also has these sets of actions you can load on the Actions Palette in Photoshop which can do wonders for your pictures in a snap. And the best part is you can download it for free.

Before:

a picture of UST I took from Juno's condo's deck

After (using Seventies action):



Niiiiice.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! di ba xmas nag photography din? =) hingi ka pointers sa kanya

xmas said...

sino si anonymous at alam nyang nagphotography ako? ganda nung kuha.. ganda pala ng view sa condo nila juno... makapunta nga..
in fairness hindi halatang polluted manila sa pic mo. nice work! =) ma-adjust mo ung aperture by adjusting ung opening ng lens mo. bigger aperture more light... so on... (sana tama tong sinabi ko.. hehe)

smitten kitten said...

si anonymous ay si ycel :P hehe

Related Posts with Thumbnails