Thursday, October 9, 2014

Being Socially Adept

At least, in social media :P

{source}
Things I find on the internet... but they're so so so relatable. I used to troll tumblr every day back when I was less busy and used to sulk and rant about my life. I found solace in tumblr. It's comforting to know I am not alone and tumblr's where I got my positivity shizz. I now visit the site every once in a while because I am now busier with grown-up stuff [which is obligatory even if "I don't feel like adulting yet", LOL] and there's Pinterest and Instagram now.

Here are some IG posts from people I follow:

via a series of, then-seemingly-unfortunate, but now-are-actually-
serendipitous events

and this I need to keep reminding myself
I like Instagram and I love love love following lady-entrepreneurs "lady boss" like me. But in my case, I am the boss of me because there's no one else in my business but me. I am a one-man production team. Which actually has its pros and cons. Anyway, I just like following other girls who are in the same boat as I am. There's strength in numbers, haha!

And last and but not the least- Pinterest. However, recently, I think they deleted some of the images in there because I swore I have "pinned" a bazillion images into my boards but when I checked they were just a few in there. Bah. Corny. But anyway, my favorites are the super funny someecards such as this one


Which is so funny because it's true. And speaking of the gym, I haven't been to the gym and my membership's expiring in six months. Sayang.

And here's another funny but oh-so-true

YES!
I have just one person in mind. ONE. I could always "hide" her from my feed but sometimes I find entertainment in her posts.

Kthanksbye ←I also got this from the internet.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails