Tuesday, October 7, 2014

In Blue-m

Because I want to make this blog more personal, I am writing again about my most recent adventures and misadventures.

Well, there weren't much since I was sick last week. Got to finish my emailer which was my main target last week. I was sick almost the entire week except last Wednesday when I went to AD's office so I could make use of her compli movie ticket and for Doy's birthday treat. But after that, felt super sick the whole time. I had to rest and make myself stronger for Juno's homecoming. Hehe.

Saturday, October 4: Lola Juno's homecoming. Last time we saw each other was a year ago, during the Linkin Park concert. Default venue is Robinsons Place Ermita. I finally got to meet ze boyfriend. Lunch at Uncle Cheffy's where we had lots of CHEESE! Cheese Cheese Cheese and Seafood panizza. Yummy pero ang tipid pa rin nila sa alfalfa. Strolled around the mall looking for Comic Alley which, as it turned out, was already closed. Buti na lang nagtanong kami sa Customer Information counter or else we could've spent more time trying to find something that doesn't exist (at least in that part of the world). Coffee in Starbucks, as usual. Wow, I think I just realized we're super predictable. Haha. Had a nice time catching up with Lola and of course, meeting her jowa for the first time. Hope it wouldn't take a year again before we see each other again.

Sunday, lunch-in with the family. Manang had the day off so we had take-out food from Lydia's Lechon. YUM! After lunch, went with the sisters to Fr. Carmona's seminar in Don Bosco. I am a believer in the wonders of the enzyme. It was last year that I was under medication for my PCOS but at the same time, I was also taking the enzyme. I had polycystic ovaries since I was 23 and I've already taken Duphaston, Primolut and Metformin but to no avail. Well, my new OB tried a new treatment but I would still attribute my normal ovaries to my enzyme intake. That was six months ago. Baka PCOS na naman ako. Good luck to me :) Father doesn't give out enzymes anymore because the government said it's not BFAD -registered. I'm really starting to lose faith in humanity. Imagine, how many people will get well from their illnesses but they stopped the free enzyme distribution because, allegedly, certain companies will be affected should the people opt for this free, alternative treatment.

I also accepted a rush order yesterday. Super rush. I wanted to take advantage of the opportunity kaso lang I think I charged too cheap for all the mega effort I put into the project. But you see, I am very passionate with what I do and I just want to come up with pretty works of art and pretty product pictures afterwards. But apparently, passion is not enough according to Entrepreneur.com

And oh, the highlight of my week was purchasing an aura-reading service online. Haha. Napaka-gullible ko pero I would like to believe I "bought" the real deal. According to it, my aura is "powder pink color with light blue strands." To enhance my aura, I should dress up or surround myself with the color Royal Blue.


Eh ayoko pa naman ng BLUE! I would like to believe my favorite color is Green. But I guess I was just in denial. Look at my stuff~

isn't it neat?
It's blue, alright, but not really Royal Blue. I like Aqua and Pistachio. Sige na nga I'd paint my desks, etc with this color instead of pink.

I really miss Hart of Dixie. Hope it premieres this week.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails