Thursday, October 2, 2014

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Xmas

Grabe how time flies. Another month down the drain and we're just 84 days away from Christmas. Which means I only have 60+ days left to prepare for my bazaar. Kalurks. Ang bilis. Super.

So anyway, just want to summarize how my birthday month went. The last time I wrote something here I wanted sana to make blogging a daily habit or at least, update more often. But alas, I've been busy with both work- and social life related things.

So it was my birthday the first Saturday of the month. Had a little salu-salo with the family which was sorta impromptu. Although I admit I enjoyed that day- lots of delicious fudamchi, nice chat with cousins over Korean dramas and movies and daddy's dinuguan. Aside from this, got to try new restaurants- Simply Thai and Ippudo. Will forever love Thai food, while ramen is currently my fixation. Another food I'm craving is Muy Hong's fresh lumpia. Gah! I'm such a pig. Dapat nga talaga I should start watching what I eat. I gained 10 more pounds and I feel super sluggish. Hindi na lang ako chubby, mataba na ako. Pakshet.

While in personal entertainment... got to see only four movies, read 0 books and finished one Korean series. With all the catching up I'm doing with my Korean series plus I'm almost always out, very limited time I spend watching movies. I have a Kindle so not finishing any book this month is inexcusable. But because I am currently addicted to Instagram and playing Candy Crush and Farm Heroes Saga, that's what I do whenever I'm just waiting for something or someone.With just three months left before the year ends and 32 more books before I hit target, looks like I won't be able to complete my reading challenge on Goodreads.

Speaking of work, I'm still trying to create momentum, to get the ball rolling so to speak. At least I'm already done with my emailer and my website's already updated with my 2014 product list. Pero I swear I should start production earlier- mga bandang summer pa lang nakapag-shopping nako ng supplies. Plus, I have to do a lot of manual label cutting- MANUAL! As in by hand. I am not complaining though cos I looooove cutting labels. I find it therapeutic. "So... by tomorrow, I'll start production for real," said the master procrastinator.

In other news, it's already fall! Meaning, my favorite US TV series are coming back this month. I'm still sad about the fact that Gossip Girl, How I Met Your Mother, Chuck and Suburgatory. Buti na lang they still have Awkward and Hart of Dixie. I started watching Reign and Beauty and the Beast, but both shows I found lacking. Well, I sort of liked them during the first few episodes but after several episodes later, someone gets uber annoying that I can't stand watching them on a regular basis anymore. In Reign, it's Mary- ang lakas maka-Kris Aquino. With Beauty and the Beast, I sort of got tired of Kristin Kreuk's acting skill. Haha. That and Jay Ryan's speaking voice. Buti na lang Bones is back but alas, they killed Sweets. Why do they always kill that one guy I am emotionally invested with?

Argh. I hope I feel better tomorrow. And I hope Hart of Dixie premieres tomorrow.

*ADDENDUM* Because I was already borlogs last night, I totally forgot about the Cosmo magazine event we went to. Because AC is sort of obsessed with James Reid and he is included in this year's Cosmo's Top 10 hottest bachelors list, she wanted to go. At dahil monthly naman ako bumibili ng Cosmo for the spa, I decided to get a one-year subscription which, also, is how you'd get tickets to the event. To cut the story short, I already had a super loooong day then met with AC in MOA. Since the invites said GATES OPEN AT 7PM, I thought we better be there at 7, be prompt for a change. AC insisted that we stay in MOA first because according to her, these things never start on time but because my feet were already killing me, I insisted that we go to the event venue on time. I should've listened to her because we just waited THREE FRICKIN' HOURS outside. It wasn't worth the wait, I tell you. Waiting three long hours outside with no food and water and nothing to do just to see half-naked men with abs isn't something I would do again. In this case, the end doesn't justify the means.

So anyway, here are the pictures of what our poor ol' camera phones could take from afar


THE HIGHLIGHT OF MY NIGHT- DANIEL MATSUNAGA!
He wasn't even on the list yet he was there- destiny na ito. NOT. Haha

Boys boys all types of boys

James Reid before he fell off the stage or was it after?
AC was disappointed.

And that's Paolo Avelino. He was disappointing as well.

DANIEL MATSUNAGA, FTW

So there, our little secret from our parents haha, Sabi namin we watched a concert in CCP. Liars liars pants on fire ;)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails