Friday, April 20, 2012

mid-month review

I'm having a superb 2012 so far. I hope know things will just keep on getting better.


♥ AD's good news. She's only on her 1st month and things aren't official just yet because at this point it is just a gestational sac, but I'm happy for this good news ☺ I hope and I pray that this is finally it. She's taking precautions (ie. she's not driving anymore. wala na akong driver. haha) to avoid the unwanted but of course my take on these things, if it's meant to happen, it will happen. Sometimes you can't understand the world, there are girls who get pregnant but get rid of the babies and there are women who would do anything to have one. Anyway, I really am hoping for the best here. I want a girl ♥

♥ Hart of Dixie new episodes. Ang babaw ba? But seriously, I am loving this so so so much. After a month of waiting, it is finally back. And oh, we're only one month away from June- the new season of Awkward.

♥ Mini-reunions with college blockmates. Who cares if I got lost walking around Fort/BGC while looking for 20th Avenue? Dahil sa pagka-stingy and for the want to kill time, I walked from F1 Hotel (where I made a delivery) going to Ice's building. So feeling ko ang galing-galing ko while walking around Fort while taking directions from the gps map on my handy dandy cellphone. I've hit a dead-end construction site, McKinley Road and other wrong turns. When I decided to just take a cab, pahirapan na makakuha. So I checked again Ice's text message to me- apparently, her building wasn't at 20th Ave, it's on 30th. FML.
Eventually, I made it to her building. Alleluia! I waited some more (may sagot nako sa mga tanong na 'if ever gagawing movie/book about your life, anong title? The Waiting. Bagay sobra) and then we walked some more going to BHS. Dinner at Clawdaddy. Hindi solb. First of all, we are from the seafood capital of the country and my dad brings home shrimps, crabs and a whola lotta seafood every month so I think it is preposterous to pay such amount of money on a measly serving of shrimps :( But then again, the company was good. I had fun catching up with friends and for a change, walang hirit sakin si Kitty Cruz. LOL. 

♥ Trying out three new restaurants- Clawdaddy, Hermanos Tacos and 4 Fingers. As mentioned earlier, medyo feeling ko narip-off ako kasi hindi na busog, hindi pa masarap. 4 Fingers is very similar to Bon Chon. It's okay but Bon Chon is still the best double-friend chicken in town. AD likes Chicken Charlie but my heart still belongs to Bon Chon. Hermanos Tacos is to die for! I love love love their beef taco and rolled taco. Medyo masungit lang si ateng kahera na mapula ang lipstick and bummer that you'd have to pay for extra salsa. I will go back to try their quesadilla :) 

♥ Having AB's room all to ourselves! Idol has left the building. I repeat- Idol has left the building. So ngayon mas relaxed na because we don't have to share our floor with other people (esp. people who don't know how to show appreciation for ALL the help extended them) and mas guilt-free ang aircon-ing. Woohoo! 

♥ Free gelish trial ☺ Seriously, I want this service on my menu but it costs a kagillion. Before I was contemplating on getting a new laptop because endangered species na ang desktop ko but now I am thinking of getting the gelish package instead of the new laptop. Whatchatink? 

Could it be that I am having so much fun that time is ridiculously fast these days? Now I can understand Kylie cos I'm spinning around, move out of my way!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails