Friday, September 19, 2014

Cos It's Just Another Rainy Day

It's raining hard since 3am this morning and once again our area is flooded as in Ondoy proportions. Thank God that until now we have electricity. Hopefully the rain stops pouring soon so water outside would start subsiding and not enter the house. Kaloka kaya maglinis.

I've been meaning to do two book reviews pero eto muna- my gratitude list ♥

♥ Having dinuguan thrice in 2 weeks! And that happens very very rarely. As I've mentioned before, dinuguan is our version of lechon. We only have it on special occasions like birthdays and Christmas and sometimes pag nakakapaglambing kay daddy at napapagbigyan but now that I'm HUGE (Read: Fat), hindi na effective ang "beautiful eyes." So imagine my delight and surprise when we had dinuguan two more times. Heaven.

♥ Two more orders. This time of the year, usually, I'm busy preparing for the bazaar and the Christmas season and not a lot of personalization/party orders. So I was pretty ecstatic when two bulk orders were made. In fair mas may activity ako this year and I promise to make next year even more happening. Thank You!

♥ .And this.

This made my day yesterday. In fair, may bunga naman pala ng aking Eastwood escapades last year. If I had more than enough funds, I would have joined the bazaar organizers last summer pero dahil hindi mahaba ang pisi ko, I have to choose what bazaars to join wisely. Anyway, it always feels good to receive messages like this one. I'm always skeptical pa naman of what I do. Laging may self-doubt. But this kind of messages give me affirmation I need.

♥ Finally finishing two more books (however, I am still 7 books behind). Thank God for audio books which allowed me to finish a book while doing something else- hitting two birds with one stone, in other words.

♥ Divisoria finds! Went to Divi last Tuesday to do some "shopping." Feels na feels ko na ang Christmas sa Divisoria because they're already selling Xmas decors and lights and all Christmas-y stuff over there. So that plus I finally bought a plastic sealer and paper lanterns. Plastic sealers and paper lanterns make me happy. So happy.

I always forget the other things when it's time to write them down. But whatever they are, I am thankful for them. I pray God will shower me with more blessings.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails