Thursday, September 11, 2014

Umm...

Maybe next year I will make a resolution to update my blog more frequently. Not for anyone else, but for me actually. Sometimes, keeping an old-school journal, in other words, a notebook- may dangers of being found out by snoopy snoops (pero actually ako yung snoop so baka medyo safe na ako but you see, one can never be too sure. I am very wary of people like me. Haha! Plus, I can't put music, videos, pictures and other chuva in my old-school journal. What if I feel sentimental about my Korean music ten years ago? There's no way I can embed a YouTube video of Bogoshipda like this:


Diba? 

So anyway, I'm super mega backlogged na naman with all the things I should've begun months ago. Medyo I was caught off-guard when this whole relocation shizz happened at nang nagulumihanan ang mundo ko. The NS wasn't the only one displaced; my Production Area was, too. Eh medyo matagal akong maka-move no sa mga ganitong pangyayari. Pero in fernez, I've made several trips to the suppliers already. Still don't have everything I need but I could already start with what's available. And you know what's bongga? I have two giveaway orders for September. Huzzah! Thank God ☺ Talagang by January hindi ako magseself-mandated month-long rest aka hibernation aka guilt-free lazy days para hindi mawala sa momentum.

Yesterday, I was supposed to go to my suppliers but traffic was horrendous so that didn't push through. Instead, we went to SM Masinag and watched The Gifted, the movie I vowed to never, ever watch. Eh libre. So kinain ko na lang sinabi ko. Movie (non)review here. 

Yesterday's haul:


Organic products- massage oil, lemon soap and herbal balm. I like trying out new products, making myself the guinea pig. Hopefully effective sila.

Went to two suppliers today. V wasn't able to do her work so only my to-do's were accomplished. I treated her to Chinese lumpia at Muy Hong for driving me around.

Y to the Ummy. Corny.
Delish! I remember I didn't like this the first time I tried it but now, I loved it. Pero I can share one order of fresh lumpia (Php90/each) then order another dish. Nakakaumay if I were to finish one order all by myself- like what I did today because V didn't want to share hers. So I ate one whole lumpia and one order of siomai. So for dinner, I only ate veggies and a banana. Compromise ba.

But I am eating one huge piaya as I type this one and I saw two bags of Pop Corners which I am soooo tempted to eat at 10:30 pm! This means I should go to sleep soon before I feel more hungry and give in. 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails