Thursday, August 28, 2014

32 and Counting...

Yikes my birthday is only nine days away. I honestly have no idea what I want for my birthday. Well, I am sure what I want is a colored laser printer but I'm also 100% sure no one's going to buy that for me- not even my mommy. I actually have a wish list but I am not very sure if I want them for real.

  My Birthday 2014 Wish List


{photo credit}
1. Wax Seal Kit with my initial "V" or "J" - I think I've wanted this since I found out about its existence but I keep forgetting that I want one until I go to Scribe and see it on their shelves. They're much cheaper now than six years ago (I think) but I still don't buy it because I do not know where I am going to use it. Although now I think I can use it for packaging purposes.

2. Clarisonic Mia- This is another "gadget" I want and because it's pretty pricey- $100- I am very, very wary. If estimated price is 5K, unti na lang dagdag ko I can buy a laser printer already. So you see my dilemma?
3. 1TB External Hard Drive - This one I've been planning on buying very, very soon because my laptop's free space is only at 45%. If mommy gives me birthday money, this is what I'm going to get. Tee hee.

4. Martha Stewart Large Circle Cutter and all their punchers- but alas, it is very expensive. Maybe if I'm getting lots of orders I can "invest" in punchers for, you know, packaging purposes☺ Nakakatulo-laway talaga pag tumitingin ako sa Amazon nito. Talagang history repeats itself. I was into scrapbooking ten years ago. Now I still want scrapbooking gadgets but not exactly for scrapbooking purposes. I want to have a craft room and am slowly building my crafting inventory.

5. I still want Clinique Acne Solutions but not sure in what shade. AC and I already used up AB's pamana Neutrogena funda and I am in dire need of a new one which will not give me breakouts. I tried AB's Clinique Acne Solutions funda once (I just need to try it once to know if a make-up product is agreeable to my skin- quick reflexes yata ito) and I knew right then we were meant to be together. Maybe next time I feel pangit and splurging on a "beauty" product would be justifiable.

6. A new pair of sneakers- not exactly Converse. Keds or Tretorn will do. But I kinda like these mint-colored sneakers. For the longest time I wanted a new pair of Birkenstock Madrid but I don't like showing my feet and toes to the world as of now. They're pretty fugly as of the moment so I'm shielding them from bashers of ugly feet.

7. A Fraxel Laser Treatment- because aside from having fugly feet, I also have fugly skin.

8. Daddy's Dinuguan ☺


Ayan, my wish list for this year's birthday. And oh, I also want good health for my birthday. My health card already matured last August 10 so I had to pay when I had my FBS, SGPT and creatinine taken. Sana lahat normal. And and and... I really want to get a hair cut NOW. Yep, medyo damaged ang self-esteem ko ngayon eh, so pardon the pity party. Anyway, to battle the demons, here's my gratitude list:
The brow pomade I ordered from Anastasia which I thought got lost in transit has been found! Hallelujah! And I really do mean it- Thank God talaga. Then I guess it wasn't $35 down the drain. Yipee ☺ My sister's former landlady told her my brow pomade is with her. Yay! Yun lang kailan ko kaya makukuha. But patience is a virtue and I have pa my Anastasia brow grooming set from AB. So yuuuh, that's good news.
 New orders. Yay! That feeling I get when I check my email without any expectations and then I see that email ordering my stuff- and a repeat order at that- and I feel so so good. Being a one-man production team, what I do requires a lot of effort and attention to details from beginning to end but I love doing all that work. I hope I can be given more opportunities to work on new orders. And also, I'm happy that this time I'm not rushing. Both orders are ready for delivery tomorrow. Good job to me.
♥ Fast internet connection. I don't need LTE. Happy na ako sa 3mbps internet speed. No need to buy DVDs to watch my Korean series. I just have to visit my favorite video streaming sites et voila, I have access to my Kdramas- updated and with good subtitles. Just finished Marriage Without Dating and I loved it. Hindi ko man masyado gusto ang mga bida, the storyline is enough to make me stick with it 'til the end. Currently watching High School King and It's Okay, That's Love. Not as funny as MWD pero puede na. I'm thinking of watching Fated to Love You which I was hesitant to watch again as I already saw the Taiwanese version (which I loved, by the way). I'm so distracted. Oh noes.
 Lower electricity bill. Guess one of the perks of transferring place of business is paying lower utility bills. Sales is lower but I am quite shocked that I am only a few thousands away from hitting last year's sales figures which means bigger income for me. Hopefully come September sales will pick up. 
♥ Friends coming home. I love it when friends come home from where they came from. Haha. I miss my friends. The only friend I used to have regular meet-ups with just recently had a boyfriend and I guess she's spending more time with the boyfriend or maybe she's just busy career-wise, let's give her the benefit of the doubt na lang. So I'm just happy that my friends are coming home and meeting up with me. Next on the list is Ycel. I'm so excited!
Dazzit. I can't think of anything more but I bet there's so much more I have to be thankful for. Bye for now because I'm getting my daily massage bugbog. Toodles xoxo

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails