Monday, July 7, 2014

I Think I Lack Social Exposure

I need an electrician and I don't know where to get one. In other news, here are the things I stumbled upon on the internet today...

* I never followed the World Cup chuva that's been going on but I saw this earlier today- And kids, that's how I played in the World Cup: Guillermo Ochoa or Ted Mosby? The resemblance is uncanny. At first I thought someone had photoshopped Ted's head on a soccer player's body. They look so much alike.


source: https://twitter.com/_nesto

* I waste my time going on countless websites everyday. Eh sabi nila time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time. Anyway, one of my recent discoveries is the website Toothpaste for Dinner. Most of the comics are funny while there are some which I don't get. Meh.

source

* And this one I found on 9GAG:

I can relate. Well I feel like this in two occasions: after finishing a TV series and after reading a good book.

Okay, ayan muna.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails