Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I must vow never to put off for tomorrow (or in my case, several months later) any dental appointment I'm due for today.

After last March's root canal, I was supposed to go to my other dentist for the reconstruction of the tooth. But I didn't. I thought that the temporary filling would still be good until my check-up scheduled on September. But it lasted only til August. A month shy of my schedule check-up. When I came in for a check-up today, the dentist tsk-tsked on the state of my tooth. I should have brought it for permanent filling or whatever six months ago pa. She said that crown lengthening chuva should be done to the tooth. But I went to my other dentist for consultation. According to him, I don't need the crown lengthening procedure anymore. Good thing. But still I should have gone to the dentist right away after the root canal procedure. Sabi ni doc, "Ayan naparami tuloy yung ginawa sayo." Haay... And not to mention, entailed more expenses. 'Di na natuto.
* * * * *

I'm really intrigued by this book series/cult series, Twilight. According to people, it's good daw. Apparently, it's one of those once you start reading it, you won't put it down books.

I once was part of the Harry Potter bandwagon. Actually, even before it became HARRY POTTER. A friend of my sister gave it to her as a gift, read it and got hooked on it until the fourth book. Then my interest on the book series waned. Still haven't read the sixth and seventh installments and I'm not sure if I still want to.

However, for the second time, I am feeling the urge to jump into this Twilight bandwagon and read the book. That is, before the movie comes out. Must borrow from Armida.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails