Monday, July 28, 2014

Fashion Kukur(tinahin)

Waaaah! It's almost the end of July and I'm only three days away from being evicted from the current nail spa location and  haven't done anything moving-out moves yet. Shet I'm so bagal. Ang daming gastos and, honestly, I think I am still in a state of shock. Feeling ko hindi ako gagalaw hangga't anjan na ang deadline. Story of my life.

Already had curtains sewn last week but alas, AD's sewer applied her own design to it. Nilagyan niya ng palda. Kainezzzz Veneracion. Plus, AC said bahay na bahay ang dating ng curtains so I had to make an impromptu visit to Divisoria to shop for curtain fabrics. I almost canceled today's Divi trip since the rain poured this morning and I was planning to buy from the wagwag stalls along Ylaya. But out of necessity, I had to push through with it.

Arrived in Divi around nine in the morning. Went straight to Ylaya to check out available prints and canvass. The semi-finalists were:


But of course I had to check with my sisters. Emailed them the choices and all of us agreed on this design:


It's so nice and so bagay to our Asiatica- themed nail spa. Hopefully maganda ang effect niya at dapat lang cos I spent almost two thousand on fabric alone. Thank God AD has ate Joan because labor is free ♥ So I was feeling a little depressed for spending that much on curtains. Yes, I am that kuripot.

After accomplishing the main purpose of my Divi trip, just went gallivanting around to check out what's new. Because I'm obsessed with paper straws, I almost bought 2 to 3 packs. Buti na lang napigilan ko ang sarili  ko. But I wasn't able to stop myself from buying six pairs of shoelaces just because they're so pretty


Grabe I'm so hopeless. I think I am starting to turn into my mom with my hoarding tendencies. Six pairs of shoelaces and I don't even have rubber shoes.

I had two more impulse buys~
 
kawaii ♥
wanted one for the longest time
I love cheap finds! Actually dahil kuripot ako, I don't find them too cheap but they're way cheaper than how much these stuff are being sold in the malls.

After my Divi trip, AD asked me if I wanted to go to Pottery Barn. On our way to Auntie Madre last Saturday, I saw a signage near SM Aura that Pottery Barn's already here in Manila. So to Pottery Barn we went this afternoon. Sabi nga ni Meme aka Sidekick, "Pupunta ka kay AD ganyan hitsura?" Well, may point siya because my outfit is totally Divi-style. Plus, my default pangharabas Divi shoes were soaked with mud and imburnal water. But I still went and, without shame, went into the shashal mall in BGC filled with expensive SSI stores.


So there's my dugyot shoes and feet on super expensive rugs in Pottery Barn. And remember I was bitching about spending 2K on curtain fabric? Well, I suddenly had a shift of perspective when I saw how much one curtain panel is sold for in the store. One panel is almost five thousand pesos. In fair, maganda ang fabric. But it's still FIVE THOUSAND PESOS FOR ONE (ONE!!!) CURTAIN PANEL! So hindi ako ang target market niya. Haha.

So, ano ang binebenta nila? Bags? O buhok?
Siguro buhok. Ang dami kasi nilang buhok.
So I'm ending this day with this blog post and a shower because all the putik, imburnal water & usok ng tambutso are still very much sticking to every fiber of my being at this very moment.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails