Tuesday, August 5, 2014

When Life Gives You Lemons...


Anak ng pakshet. I feel so disoriented these days. Yes, this is me not very good at dealing with life's little detours and not-so-nice surprises. I know, I know... this too shall pass. But seriously, I am frakking stressed right now and I still so much like George W. Bush when he was told the WTC towers were hit by airplanes and I was already feeling like this, I think, two weeks ago and I still haven't moved on. Gah! This is so frustrating. I am so frustrated at myself for going things at the last minute. I swear ang bagal ko. Haven't had tarps done yet and they're, like, very important information-dissemination tools re: the move. I had flyers done already but guess what? The landline number I put there was wrong. Bravo. Pakshet talaga yang homeowner's association na 'yan. Haha ang passive-aggressive ko lang talaga. Shet ang schizo ko lang din.

Oh, Lisa, I hope the day comes I can say this too
Another thing that's making me so frustrated right now is my skin. Eh kasi nga vain ako kahit hindi halata. I noticed that my skin's acting up again and the dark patches are here again at mukha na akong dalmatian sa dami ng spots ko. And you know what they say, shopping ang outlet ng malungkot. Because I am frustrated with my fez, I splurged on skin products- I bought a skin care regimen set from VMV (which is actually a steal, mind you, cos if you get the set, it's like you get one product for free and no, I'm not saying this just because I am justifying my purchase) and I made Lola X buy me SK-II in Singapore. In fair naman to the facial scrub- Skin -buffing Cleansing Scrub- it is effective. I haven't used anything else (maybe except kojic acid soap occasionally) and my skin hasn't had any breakouts yet. I think hiyang ako dito (pwera usog) although medyo nag-dry nga yung mga dati nang problem areas ko. I'm on week 2 of this new regimen and hopefully, it will really work wonders on my complexion.

Okay, another thing I am super mega over frustrated about is the weight. Sabi ko lose 20 lbs. Not GAIN. As in WTF talaga. I know I gained 10 lbs which I blamed on medication and excessive food intake over the Christmas holiday pero ano'ng petsa na?!?!? Usually I lose the added poundage after a few months pero July na and instead of losing, I gained weight pa! But honestly, I think I was a little sluggish and inactive this year. So I think I won't be taking that guilt-free month-long break in January after my holiday high. Medyo mahirap kasi kunin ang momentum and since I already got the ball rolling over the holidays, might as well take advantage. Feel na feel ko na ang bigat ko. Argh.

I haven't ranted like this in a loooong time. I still feel bad after. Pwe.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails