Monday, June 9, 2014

Panay Tagaytay

This is just an update on what I've been doing with my life lately. (Wala!) Started to reconnect with one of my close high school friend. Well, I think we are still "close," in the sense that even if we only see each other once a year, there is still that connection. A planned a Tagaytay getaway on her birthday with usually just the two of us and her sister or sisters and their friend; however, this year there were three of us and it was a very welcome change.

view from the other side
For the bazillion times I've been to Tagaytay, I have always taken the route taken by most Tagaytay bakasyonistas: a restaurant with a view of the Taal volcano, Sonya's Garden, Bag of Beans... you know, the usual. But this time, we headed to the other side.

We stayed in their sort-of log cabin which smelled of wood and it was the good type of smell, mind you. After a short walk around the pool area (because we were all tamad to change into swimwear, swim, then change back to regular clothes) and dinner, we went back to the cabin and watched Pitch Perfect. I swear that movie never gets old although I think I might have dozed off on some parts. Loved hanging out with my friends with nothing to do but eat, sleep and reminisce.

inside looking out
i remember using this plant for one of my pranks back in high school
It was fun being with my friends and thank God for friends who have log cabins in Tagaytay Highlands, haha!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails