Thursday, June 5, 2014

Break Muna

As someone who works from home (and alone), I usually get my laughs from things I find on the Internet. Without further ado, this week's dose:

Professional Heckler's tweet re: MRT's frequent malfunctions...

At in fair, this is why I love working from home- I get to avoid crazy Manila traffic. 

And here's another one care of ol' trusty Buzzfeed- 19 People Who Are Having A Way Worse Day Than You. 
{image source}
Funny, no? I was literally LOL-ing while perusing this article.

Okay, this next article is not really per se, maybe only when you are actually 30 and can relate to the items on the list- 30 Words That Have A Different Meaning After You Turn 30. But you know what, I think I was acting like a thirty year old even when I was twenty-something. Haha. However I can relate to #s 1, 4, 7, 19 and 25. Especially #4.

So that's it pansit for today☺

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails