Monday, February 10, 2014

Six of fifty-two: Sino'ng may S?

33/365: Spent the entire day watching a Korean drama and come sunset, I glanced outside and saw this. I tried to look outside but since the blinds were closed, I saw the shadow of the snowflake ornament I hung outside my window. The snowflake was there for almost two years now but it was the only time I saw it like this and I thought it was very pretty.


34/365: Obviously, I have plans of getting rich. Haha. Although I haven't really gotten myself to reading these yet. Used these books to get inspiration of corporation names. I'm trying to put up a corporation and start my business from step 1 para malinis at hindi pa magulo which is the case now and no thanks to St. Francis department store for that. Just wish me luck starting with a clean slate, at least with this one.

35/365: My cousin "promoted" my Facebook page and from 114 likes, I now have 143 likes. I think this is befitting of being my photo of the day for Project 365 since 1-4-3 is also known to mean as "I love you," and Valentine's Day is just around the corner. He he he :P



36/365: Running errands. Mail documents to New York. Pay AC's credit cards. Deposit funds. Free lunch c/o AC. I swear ang takaw ko because I ate a 2pc chicken, three pcs nuggets, a medium coke and a large caffe latte. Felt super bochog afterwards.




37/365: Meet-up with a customer. I'm happy that I've been receiving orders since the year started. Putting up an FB account for my colognes was a good decision. However, I should learn to insist delivery via shipping instead of meet-ups cos I end up spending what I made on that transaction. Ha ha. So here is my stash for that day- anti-pimple chuva. Snoe's Outzit was very effective but I wanted to try their other soaps so this time, trying out Awesome Poresome. Crossing my fingers here.

38/365: It was a very, very crappy day. I woke up already in a cranky mood. Lumayas for awhile and sought shelter in my sister's house. Playtime with ze other nephew who was making pa-cute while eating. Effective naman sakin. He he he. But happy mood was, again, momentary, and went home in a crummy mood again. Only Suburgatory made me laugh. Which, of course, was also momentary.

39/365: Woke up in a crummy mood. AGAIN. Alam niyo hindi ko naman ginusto na lagi na lang masungit and actually nakakapagod ang laging asar. But I can't help it. Sometimes, there just are days like these. Anyway, tagged along AC to her project monitoring at SM Aura. This picture was accidentally taken on my way outside the house. It was a surprise that it wasn't blurred since I was in motion and since I liked the shot so much, I made it my photo of the day ☺

I hope this week will be much much MUCH BETTER  because think all these negativity are taking a toll on my skin and I freakin' look like crap. While I was taking the pill, my skin was very well-behaved and the moment I stopped, my skin went berserk. Mas mataba pero good skin vs. mataba but fugly skin? Argh.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails