Monday, February 10, 2014

Five of fifty-two: Trying to get that feeling

I've wanted to do this Project 365 for a long time now, I think since 2009. At the start of the year, I always attempt but when it starts feeling like a chore, I stop. But now that technology permits me to do it easily, now with apps and wi-fi connection, I think I can pull this project through until the end of the year. But I think I also continue with my gratitude list, be more mindful of the blessings I receive, no matter how small it may seem. Anyway, I again forgot to do this week-in-review Project 365 last week so will be posting two weeks worth.
27/365: In an attempt to put up a new vision board, I was browsing magazines and found this Peanuts Got Milk? ad. I started collecting Got Milk? ads in high school. These ads got rarer as years went by but l and behold, I get a new one at Peanuts pa? Eh I love love love Peanuts ♥ So there, this was really a surprise and I was very much delighted by this find.


28/365: Mommy ran out of her 3-in-1 brown coffee stash so I had this for my morning coffee- freebie 3-in-1 frappe. I think I know why they gave this for free- old stock na. Pero in fernez, it was okay naman although may lasang luma na which I think were the cookies. 


29/365: My vision board is up. It's not yet filled up because I don't know exactly what I want in life. I just want things in general like get rich, have plenty of money, get married, have a family, be a landlady of leisure. So anyway, just thought of putting up pictures of two of my favorite eye candies- JGL and Dan Stevens (Matthew Crawley!!!). 


30/365: Free lunch c/o AD. Steak and mashed potato! Food is yummy but service is crappy. First time I ate here was also with AD but we only had ice cream and service was crappy the first time, too. It would have been a lovely experience if it weren't for their service crew who, clearly, lack good customer service skills. This was at Mad Mark's Creamery in Glorietta, FYI.


31/365: Nephew slept on my bed for the night because AC had an overnight thingy in Tagaytay. He wetted the bed and I just changed my beddings the night before that. Oh well. 





32/365: Ze nephew drew a stick version of me. Actually relieved that he didn't draw me using circles, haha. I'm really amazed that he can draw already. Parang kailan lang, he was a teeny tiny baby and now he's going to school already and drawing stick people. At very accurate ang depiction niya ng hairstyle ko ha. 



33/365: Feeling crappy because I feel so bloated and big and heavy. So what better way to make one feel better than to indulge in junk food! SELF-DISCIPLINE FAIL. But it tastes soooo good. So after feeling happy for a moment, I was feeling crappy again for giving in.




Napapa-tsk-tsk na lang ako sa sarili ko kasi laging highlight ng araw ko ay pagkain. Actually, it is a conscious effort to not make food my photo of the day for this project. 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails