Wednesday, August 15, 2012

hanep buhay

I'm officially 11 kiaw poorer. Just like that. Boo! What was supposed to be a vacation on a budget turns into  budget-no-more. But it's also our fault for not insisting what we want. Whatever. I just wish for more orders. Anyway, went to Divi last Monday to meet with Jo and discuss our non-budget accommodations when in Singapore. But you see, I never go to Divisoria for gala purposes. I first had to go buy my fabric and ribbons in preparation for my Christmas bazaars.

Arrived at Lucky Chinatown Mall a little past 12 noon. We had lunch at Max's which was actually more expensive than my Cyma lunch with Juno. Weird, huh? Pero in fernez, busog naman. We had kare-kare and half spring chicken. And unlimited 7Up of which I had more or less 8 refills, with the last refill tasting like water. To Starbucks after so we could discuss already our hotel accommodations.


Ang mahal ng internet sa Starbucks ha! P60 for an hour. I should've brought my Sun Broadband stick para P50 lang- 24 hours pa yun. Oh well. I thought of it the night before the Divi trip. I should've put it in my bag that night pa lang. Especially pa naman ako aligaga ever at late to remember these things.

We're booked in V Hotel Lavender. Hay goodluck na lang to me and my funds. Hello Skyflakes at instant noodles! Fakkit.

Anyway, happy pa rin naman my Divi trip. I bought nail stick-ons for the plaza and a blouse for P100. I also bought an aroma diffuser/humidifier to add to my product line for the bazaar. Huzzah! Which reminds me I have to take pictures of it already for pre-orders :)

But guess what's the highlight of my Divi trip...

This.
me love you long time ♥

I finally bought a calculator with receipt output! I love it. 

To end this post, here's my latest attempt on nail art:
I used China Glaze For Audrey for the base. Revlon Love That Red for "animal print"  

And that's my sugat :( Ouch talaga. Ang pangit pa. Syempre first reaction ko nung nakita ko yung sugat ko ay, "shet di na ko puede magpa-wax." Chos. 

Sana September na. 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails