Thursday, October 24, 2013

Update Time!

I noticed that most of my posts are all about the books I've read and there's nothing about what's happening in my life and while there's really nothing of significance happening in it, allow me to bore you with the most mundane things.

First off, my favorite TV series have all premiered (except for Suburgatory). I was most excited about Hart of Dixie but I must say I am a tad bit disappointed with the first three episodes. First, there was no Jonah Breeland. I was so rooting for him and Zoe but look what Zoe lugged into Bluebell

The boyfriend, Joel, seemed very much like a nerd (not that I don't like nerds because I adore nerds but nerds who look like John Cusack, Shia LaBeouf or Dan Humphrey from GG Season 1) and as of now, he is not showing any signs of asshole-ness, but still the question is- WHERE IS JONAH BREELAND? Can we like break this two up and put Jonah in the scene? I am so itching to find out what ever happened between Zoe and Jonah over the course of five months in New York City, what ever happened during that night after the wedding. I need to know ASAP. But all I could do is wait, albeit impatiently.

And gaahd, do not get me started on George Tucker. During the latter parts of the second season, I was already iffy if my vote is still on George (because Wade really seemed to like Zoe and he's sort of growing on me (but I still think the abs did it for me LOL) and Jonah is charming and cute) but I feel that my loyalty is with George and I am the only person I know who's rooting for him. I guess I didn't love him unconditionally. I was against his relationship with Tansy and I am definitely against whatever it is he has with this Linley. Right now, George Tucker has lost my vote. I am definitely rooting for Jonah, 100% percent.

How I Met Your Mother is, as usual, very funny and never fails to pick me up on a bad day. However, it's impending end makes me sad. It always happens with series I love- you can't wait for it to end so you'll know how it'll end up but when the end is near, you don't want it to end just yet. I do not feel the same with New Girl. I am disappointed with the first few episodes and I am so bored with what's happening in that show. Now that Jessica and Nick are an item, there's nothing to look forward to. I dunno...

Awkward. Now, this show has come back from hiatus and the continuation of its third season was kick-ass. It was a little expected but I didn't know it would be this soon. Come to think of it, Jenna has always had problems with being faithful. She cheated on Matty with Jake. She cheated on Jake with Matty. And now, she's cheating on Matty with Colin. Clearly, the girl has never been contented with what she has. I guess Sadie might be right on this one~ that Jenna could be a hideous skank. But then again, Colin is soo fine
ahjumma moment :P
Last season I never even liked Colin but after reading The Duff and thought of Colin as Wesley Rush, he suddenly becomes hot. Haha. Plus, although I found Matty cute before, this is how he looks like now

Now, don't you agree with me that Colin is so much hotter than Matty? Well, first it was Jake who suddenly didn't look cute and now, Matty. Matty, show your abs.. quick! Haha. Omigosh, I am officially an ahjumma. But still, Colin's hotness doesn't justify Jenna's cheating. I am so excited for the next episode ☺

So now we're done with my series. Oh, I joined a bazaar in a mall first week of October and I just recovered my rent for the space. I don't know if I'd join their next bazaars being that I never ROI. I really thought this time would be better since it's nearer Christmas and people might be in the mood to shop for gifts already. Well I was wrong. People still aren't buying for Christmas gifts and there was typhoon in the metro at the time and I was feeling under the weather. But I was able to give out my cards so I just hope I'll get orders from those two stints.

By the way, a leasing manager is interested in giving me a space in a mall. I don't know. I don't think I'm ready yet and I don't know if I can pull off a mall space. Mall rent is helluva expensive, for one, and I need to pay someone to man the shop. Personally, I don't think this is possible given my financial state and my sister and I are more interested in doing consignment deals where there is no overhead expenses. However, my mom thinks I should do it. Sabi niya she'd help me but I'm just very skeptical right now and knowing my mother, if I remind her about helping me on this one, moral support na naman ibibigay sa'kin nun.

I've been feeling very lethargic and a little down in the dumps recently. I don't know if the hormones are to blame or the meds. I am usually happy at this time of the year because I love love love Christmas. I love hearing Christmas songs on the radio and the smell of tinsels. I don't what is it with this year that I do not feel the same. I hope by next month I feel better. I was thinking nga maybe I should visit tumblr more often again for inspiration, be positive shizz. Speaking of tumblr, I got this in my email last week

Wow that was already five years!?! Amazing. I started tumblr when only very, very few people were into it. I love tumblr and love it more than Pinterest and I have so much to be thankful for it because it is where I get my feel-good shizz from. So baka nagpaparamdam lang si tumblr, alam niya na medyo down ako ngayon kaya sabi niya, 'Hi, andito lang ako.' Haha.

{source}

Stop comparing where you're at with where everyone else is. It doesn't move you farther ahead, improve your situation, or help you find peace. It just feeds your shame, fuels your feelings of inadequacy, and ultimately, it keeps you stuck. The reality is that there is no one correct path in life. Everyone has their own unique journey. A path that's right for someone else won't necessarily be a path that's right for you. And that's okay. Your journey isn't right or wrong, good or bad. It's just different. Your life isn't meant to look like anyone else's because you aren't like anyone else. You're a person all your own with a unique set of goals, obstacles, dreams and needs. So stop comparing and start living. You may have not ended up where you intended to go. But trust, for once, that you have ended up where you needed to be. Trust that you are in the right place at the right time. Trust that your life is enough. Trust that you are enough. -- Daniell Koepke
I seriously should stop checking Facebook all the frickin' time because the yabang people are getting to me. I was with a friend last week and we were talking about yesteryears and our lives today. I told her that I may have regretted a lot of things I have done or haven't done but I have never regretted not pursuing the law degree. Maybe just once when all my friends and classmates were graduating law school and passing the bar, but after that not anymore. Maybe this time I'm just thinking too much. I should stop thinking too much and start working. But I feel so weak and bloated and lethargic. Maybe I should start exercising. That'd be like hitting two birds with one stone- I'd lose some weight and when I exercise I'd produce endorphins and endorphins will make me happy. Ergo, I will zumba tomorrow. No excuses, okay?

So yesterday I watched a movie with mommy. Usually I do not go with my mommy because almost always, we end up bickering about the most walang kwenta things like commercials on TV or opposing opinions about just about anything. Well, I was feeling sad nga and I needed a pick-me-upper and what better pick-me-upper than watching a movie. I did pay for it pero keri lang, libre naman ni mommy ang merienda-cena. So we watched She's The One. First and foremost, ang ganda ng skin ni Bea. Second, kudos to finally having a nose job because she looks so much better now. Her schnoz used to bug me big time (I have ugly schnoz, uglier than her then-schnoz, but then again I am not on TV) and I really wanted her to get a nose job and finally she did. Yay! Now she looks so much prettier and I do not get distracted by her nose anymore.

Regarding the movie... it was pretty okay, nice. Alam mo bilib talaga ako sa Star Cinema movies. After TGIS, I never really liked Dingdong Dantes but this movie made me not not like him. Feeling ko mas may future siya sa ABS or GMA needs to hire better writers (with dramas with titles such as Yesterday's Bride, they definitely need new writers). The movie was a little bit cheesy and there was this part where it got super cheesy that I almost puked. That was the part where Enrique Gil met the girl in the rain aka Bea after posting his plea online. If I were the girl, sobrang mako-kornihan ako. Ang jeje no. Anyway, being a story about best friends who were secretly in love with each other (sadyang dense lang sila), I am reminded right away of my Sienna+Nick story, so I am now re-reading This Is A Love Story.

It was a nice story. Medyo cliché but I guess everything's a cliché nowadays.

Just a an update on something new: AC, AD and I ate at this new Mexican restaurant in Kapitolyo- Silantro. Because I love silantro (wansoy) and I love love love its smell- I enjoyed the food tremendously
nachos with lotsa cheese!!
pork ribs. ribs talaga.
burrito
All with silantro dip. Nom nom  nom~

And on that note, I bid you adieu ♥ Here's wishing to a better tomorrow!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails