Saturday, June 2, 2012

this week (and last week's) highlights

Some people might think I live a very boring, repetitive life. I agree. But you see, I kinda like the routine. Diversion from my normal is, of course, welcome but must be scheduled in advance. I tend to get headaches when things do not go as planned.

Last week was pretty lethargic and guess what- it's pretty much the same this week. That is why I hate rainy days- they make me feel super lazy and do not want to get off my bed. I actually spent the whole Tuesday sleeping. 

image credits
the peg. LOL.
Pero in fernez, masakit talaga ang ulo ko nun. I don't know if it was a side effect of the medication I was taking or I was still lamenting the possibility that sweets and I would have to break up soon. I'll know the results by Monday and although I am praying for good news, I should prepare myself for the worst. Pero promise, whatever the results say on Monday, I am breaking up with Coke already. Occasional cakes and chocolates are allowed. 

the last mocha frap I'll drink dahil wala lang
pero in fernez, tall lang yan kahit 50%
negative sana
I am dreading my my results might say and the anticipation is killing me. I should have gotten it this morning already just so I could get it over and done with, no? But earlier today, I was supposed to help out my sister in a bridal fair which didn't push through

We were already outside the venue at 9am and ingress was supposed to be at 7 in the morning. They weren't letting anyone in because the organizers and the venue were in deadlock. It was already 12 in the afternoon and they still weren't letting anyone in, not even a word from the organizers. People were already mad but man, the crowd was civilized. Just imagine if this were Wowowee...

ayoko sana takpan ang fez ni kuya, ganda pa naman ng smile niya haha
Yes, those were rain clouds over yonder. It was funny how everybody ran to their car when the rain suddenly started pouring. Buti na lang we went home a little past 12. Some stayed until 3pm only to be informed that the fair will not push through. Medyo naawa ako sa organizers. This was supposed to be their 9th year organizing a bridal fair. Malamang wala nang 10th year.

Went home to pansit and lechon manok because it's AC's birthday! Tomorrow we will eat out for lunch to celebrate her birthday. I love birthdays! Note to self: No more bottomless coke/ iced teas.

Went to Duty Free last Thursday. AC came back from her Singapore/Bali trip and she asked mommy if she wanted to buy detergent powder from Duty Free. Shushal. Detergent powder mo, duty free pa! But it was much cheaper naman talaga back then. A 5-kg pack of Ariel detergent for only P500+ but now it's more expensive by 200 pesos. So mommy bought this China brand instead. It's weird how stuff in Duty Free aren't really that much cheaper than when you buy it outside, tapos old stock pa! 

Traffic going home was pretty bad. It took us three friggin' hours to reach home. When we arrived home, Nonoy noticed this big box in the driveway~

IT'S THE BOX!

I wasn't expecting it soon cos AB said she just had it shipped two weeks ago. In fernez, mabilis. 


Magazine stash. Mineral make-up stash. Boy oh boy, I ♥ it! Pretzel m&m's. Air Delight Kisses. And much much more. AB sent her Blow Dry Perfector which is sort of a Brazilian Hair Treatment of sorts but I have one problem- I do not have a blow dryer. AB's hair dryer conked out while I was using it to shrink-wrap my Christmas packs and AC's made-in-China travel hair dryer's also broken. I love love love magazines! ♥ I also have a new facial wash! THANK YOU AB!!! My room smells so nice right now because of the magazines! Hihi. Loves it ♥

There was no electricity for three hours earlier today. But these kept me company~
Leighton Meester article and rold gold pretzels ♥
I'm about to call it a day :) Boring but fun in my own, 'auti' way. 

Dear Sunday,
Please be awesome.
Please let the sun shine.
Please sana madami customers.
So I can 'make bawi.'
Thank You.

I can hear inihaw na baboy calling me~

And oh, before I forget- a picture from the Joe Jonas shizz I went to last week
He's cute.
But not my type.
ANG FEELING KO.
As if naman type niya ako.
Harhar.
At wala akong tiwala sa lalaking masikip ang damit :P

DALHIN NIYO SI PHILLIP PHILLIPS DITO!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails