Saturday, May 26, 2012

just because I have nothing better to do

Technically, I have LOTS of things to do but am too lazy. Started the week with a 2-day vacay and it sort of set the R&R mode so the entire week I was lethargic and lazy and always coming up with excuses to not do what I should be doing.

Just got home from a family lunch at Bagoong Club. First time to eat there and it was scrumptious! They were having this 40% off promo and so we decided to have daddy's birthday lunch over there. We had crispy pata, kare-kare, monggo with beef chuva and lots more. Super busog ♥ Food was yummeh and service was superb! I didn't have to ask for iced tea refills, they refill it even before my glass's empty. Daddy's heading back to the province tomorrow :(

Anyway, I've been youtube-ing ever since we got home and would like to share this- Ramon Bautista's Tales From The Friend Zone, Episode 1


Pamatay ang intro music! Haha. 

Sana makakita tayo ng boylet na mukhang Phillip Phillips pero with Ramon Bautista's sense of humor. Is that asking for too much? :P

I am currently addicted to missA's music video "Goodbye Baby" and I am a Suzy fan (albeit I have recently developed an aversion to the name). I'm trying to dance to it and I look like a big bouncing ball I really think it's high time I take losing weight seriously. Became a big Suzy fan after watching Dream High and I need to watch her movie Introduction to Architecture/ Architecture 101


She's so pretty :) And reviews say that it is a good movie. There are available torrents but no subs yet. Dear Die Hard Fans, Please do your job. Haha. Demanding ba? I can't understand a thing but why do I feel someone will die in this movie? #stereotype 

Anyway, got to go now. Dinner in a wee bit. We're having KK for dinner- Kalderetang Kambing! #thisiswhyimfat

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails