Friday, May 11, 2012

days like these

Feeling like this last week pa. My positivity chuva isn't working either. I never thought I'd feel so--- alone. Shet,  nakanangemo ko. Pero promise, I feel shitty.


If I were a cartoon character, I'd be Garfield. Aside from Helga, that is. I think I am a cross between Helga G. Pataki and Garfield. I'm a hostile, fat cat.

This Janis Ian song sort of summarizes how I feel now~


On days like these 
When the rain won't fall
And the sky is so dry
That even birds can't call

I promised myself I'd watch Dawson's Creek all over again... and wallow in self-pity. I DL'd almost every DC song I could find and most of them were emo-ish. Buti na lang hindi umuulan ngayon, kundi perfect condition for sulking na ito. I know this too shall pass... We all have these moments. 

But you can't reap what you don't sow
And you can't plant in fallow ground
So let us fill this empty earth with hope
Until the rains come down
I can make my peace
With days like these

Frakkit. I'll go watch New Girl na nga lang for feel-good vibes. 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails