Thursday, May 17, 2012

endings

Nope, this is not an emo post. It's sort of a sad week for me and my favorite series since most of them are airing or have aired their season finales this week. Though I bet I'll be more productive in the absence of my favorite shows since I'll be spending less time downloading and staring at utorrent, waiting for them to finish.

2 Broke Girls

A serendipitous find on Twitter. I really like Kat Dennings (Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist, Thor) and I think she is reason enough to watch this series, but I ended up also liking Beth Behrs's character, Caroline Channing. Max Black (Dennings) is just too vulgar for me, IMHO. Oh yes, the prude in me strikes again. Haha.

I enjoy watching this because it is a story of two girls trying to make it in business- somewhat similar to what I am doing, only I am, technically, on my own. Well, it's just we're rooting for them to make it. Plus, it was fun to watch how Max and Caroline's friendship developed.

Max & Caroline in their usual garb...
man, they clean up nice :) i love this episode because Kat Dennings looked so beautiful here
It was a nice season finale although it didn't quite left us hanging, just hoping that Martha will do them good :)

 

New Girl

I first fell in love with Zoey Deschanel's adorkable-ness when I watched 500 Days of Summer and thanks to New Girl, I can watch her adorkable-ness on a weekly basis.

New Girl is always a fun watch, except those with Justin Long in them. This season, I liked how Schmidt ended up with Cece and although my bet, Jess and Nick, didn't happen, I know it eventually will.

 

Hart of Dixie

My favorite of favorites! I know, I know, it's not really what you'd a good drama, story-wise but I love Rachel Bilson and I love the Zoe + Wade + George triangle. Ay, make it a pentagon pala: Zoe- Wade- George- Lemon- Lavon.

Initially, I thought Zoe would be torn among the three- George, Wae and Lavon, but now it's pretty clear that Lavon's role in Zoe's life is like an older brother. And I think the Lavon-Lemon affair is just brilliant, cos it shows Lemon's other side. We all know that Lemon's sort of uptight, self-righteous and goody-goody, but her affair with Lavon shows otherwise. For a small town like Bluebell, they always say that it's impossible to keep a secret so I'm wondering how they were able to keep the affair secret.

George vs. Wade. Personally, I haven't made my mind yet. I like George but I also like Wade. My sister is Team Wade through and through. It's just that if I were Zoe, George is cute, nice, intelligent - he's the complete package!- and just like a shiny, red apple- you just gotta have it. With Wade, he's cute and it's cute how he crushes on Zoe. But really, can you blame Zoe for going for George over Wade? Hindi rin naman ako nasisilaw ng abs eh, haha

ooh, abs ;)
We've kinda sensed the "tension" between Wade and Zoe, it's just that Zoe's too focused on George to notice Wade. But then again Wade already had his chance but he let his chance just pass him by. But really, it's just cute how he's all hurt and jealous over Zoe liking George.

Personally, I think George should've called off the wedding when he found out about Lemon's affair. But since he chose to not go with it only minutes away from the wedding, the burden of proof is on him. And if ever he ends up with Zoe, Zoe will be forever hated for breaking up Bluebell's golden couple. Bluebell will never know that Lemon had an affair with Lavon; they will only know that George broke it off because of Zoe.

masaya si Papa Wade
pero mukhang panalo pa rin si Papa George
Omigaaahd, Zoe, ikaw na!

I love it. I really like George but I don't know if I want them together-together. I think what I like is the SO (secret on) going on, haha. Kawawa nga si Wade but I guess he should have done better with his speech at the barn. Yes, he scored but can he keep the goal?

And oh, it's official- second season for Hart of Dixie's happening :)

to be continued...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails