Tuesday, March 20, 2012

update!

Kahit mugto na ang mga mata for sleeping at 4am in the morning (sa kapapanuod ng We Got Married) and am super sleepy now, I still want to write this post because it concerns actual, daily life events which I don't get to write about the joys of everyday life.

Saturday Sunshine with a Friend
Saturday day-out with bff, A. First, I needed a valid excuse to get out of the house- getting my flyers done. And after that, it's all fun fun fun!

I really feel guilty when I go out with friends whilst shop is open but I swear I am going to go crazy if I don't leave the confines of my house and this community. I am a social being; therefore, I need to get social. That coming from a self-confessed anti-social.

A and I were supposed to begin la mierda (to be taken in the local context) in Megamall. I like Megamall because it is accessible and has everything I need. May Forever 21 pa. Although I don't really go shopping for clothes. I prefer groceries and bookstores. But A had to drive her sister to Rockwell, so to Rockwell we went. Had lunch at Kaya which I swear serves food in baby portions. I had a 180-pesos jap chae on a tiny oval plate. I can have a good-for-5 persons pancit malabon for the same price. But this was Rockwell so I guess I was paying for the "ambiance." Movie afterwards c/o her handy dandy movie pass. We watched The Lorax, which was a cute movie perfect for little kids pero pwede na rin for isip-kids like me. I slept through some parts but it movies like this doesn't really require one's full attention. I just hope the kids (and the adults!) got the message the movie was trying to get across. Merienda after movie, more like pig-out pala. 6-pc nuggets with large fries and large coke and hot fudge sundae ♥ Of course, kwentuhan during the course of pig-out sessions. Hope I could do this with friends more often kaso lang magastos.

PS. I'd choose Megamall over any mall ALWAYS.

Sunday @ the Circle
It's my turn! These weekly Sunday lunch-outs are fun until it is your turn. Haha. Siempre gastos ko, but in the end, we get to coax mommy to treat dessert.

Siempre ako wala naman masyadong alam sa mga puds. I just love to eat and usually I "discover" good food via my sisters or friends. AD suggested that we go to Quezon City Circle so the kids can play at the park.

As we were parking, J saw the colorful jungle gyms and expressed his excitement. He was jumping inside the van, saying "Wow! Yehey! Good job! Good job!" Good job for taking him and JJ to the playground. After trying out the slides and trying to distract them from the countless balls they want mommy or lola to buy, we had lunch first at... Max's.

AD, who just came from a styling sesh with ze cousin, joined us after lunch. Since J and JJ's parental units needed to be somewhere (to a help a friend daw), which left mommy, AD, me and the two yayas with the two boys. They tried the Pagoda, the train and the go-karts. They enjoyed the train the most. Big boy na si J because he was alone in his seat, without a yaya but with his seatbelt on. I took so much pleasure seeing the boys so happy. I hope they'd be forever happy and that life would be good to them. I'll teach them the trick which the internet taught me in my mid-20s. They rode the go-karts last. With their yayas doing the pedaling, they were comfortably strapped on their seats. I don't know how long they're supposed to rent out the bikes/karts but after five laps, low batt na ang mga boys. JJ was actually sleeping in his seat!

In fernez, well-kept naman ang Quezon City Circle. Medyo worn-out na yung mga free jungle gyms but the paid rides were well-maintained. Hopefully the cities can allot part of their budget on parks where families can  have cheap fun with their kids. Buti na lang it was a fairly cool day that it made staying outdoors bearable but even if it weren't, I'd still stay because those expressions on the boys' faces were PRICELESS.

Korean-popping Once Again
I blame this on Lee Min-ho, City Hunter and on bumping into a high school friend.

Because of my propensity towards all things nakakakilig (sorry naman, pagbigyan ang mga nakaka-experience ng kilig vicariously) and my slight crush on Lee Min-ho, kaya na-rekindle ang aking love for Korean dramas. And maybe the powers of the Universe have conspired kaya I met my high school classmate, Jing. Pinahiram niya ako ng mga DLs niya and now I have lots of Korean series to watch :) Yay! I'm watching Boys Over Flowers (BoF) and We Got Married now.

Super nakaka-addict We Got Married. Ang kulit. Favorite ko sila Hwang bo and Hyunjoong. Actually, I didn't like Hyunjoong in BoF pero I swear he's super funny in WGM. Although sometimes I feel for the girl kasi ang obvious na hindi siya masyado like ni Hyunjoong :( And Hwang bo is pretty ha. Maybe Hyunjoong is really just a child. Naloloka ako when he takes out his comic books.

Suburgatory
New series alert!  Okay fine, not so new. In the absence of new episodes of my favorite series, I searched the wonderful world of torrents for new series. I tried Suburgatory and loved the first episode so I ended up downloading the 16 episodes after that :) I know Tessa's the protagonist but I have to say Dahlia is my favorite character. I super liked that scene where she said that Tessa's life is tragic because Tessa's room is smaller than her house (duh). To wit Tessa replied that tragic is wearing too much mascara that Dahlia can't even blink, then Dahlia tries to blink but her lashes on her right eye gets stuck to her lower lashes. Do I even make sense? Panuorin niyo na lang.

Eek. It's almost 11pm... I have to end this now so I can continue with my WGM marathon. Toodles xoxo

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails