Tuesday, March 13, 2012

hairy deal

Now that my l'il nail spa is offering waxing, I've been searching the net for related waxing literature and also pictures I could use for my site. There were lots of images- a lot were funny, some were disgusting. I don't even dare google brazilian waxing for fear of what I'd see. Anyway, here's one image I stumbled upon~
Funny, no? I love this Ancient Aliens show but sometimes I find it preposterous already. They blame everything on the aliens, even to the extent that these aliens had a hand on the evolution of man. That is why I find this funny. As if blaming everything on the aliens will solve our problems.

Anyway, I am in looooove with waxing. I wasn't into it before but after I tried it using this waxing system I bought, I am so hooked. I really thought it's painful and uncomfortable but to my surprise, it was not what I expected it to be.

I used to love tweezing my hair off, but now I am a convert. Aside from the fact that waxing is much speedier, this waxing system of mine smells so good ♥

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails