Tuesday, March 27, 2012

tumbling.

Just got back from a premiere. Le cousin issu de germains invited us to attend her little premiere which was some sort of culminating activity for their acting workshop. Of course we went (kahit we didn't want to) kasi dyahe naman but I guess hindi tinatamaan ng dyahe-ness ang ibang tao. What happened was Star Cinema most probably oversold tickets (meaning they sold more tickets than there were seats) ergo, not everyone had seats (ie. US). Eh we weren't too crazy to watch the movie do we opted out na lang cos we wouldn't sit in front. Dapat kasi ipagbawal ang pagse-save ng seats- so jeje, I swear. I mean all of us got in line so it's just fair that those who got in late should sit in front. We didn't watch the movie which I think was for my own good. Bwahaha.

And oh em gee... I have never seen so many GGSS people aka mga emoterang palaka. I am allergic. Blech.

Anyway, after waiting for them for forever [actually, mga 5.5 hours lang naman], they just decided that they're going to attend the afterparty na lang pala. Tumbling. Amp*ta ginawa kaming PA niya! Nahiya pa daw siya sa lagay na yun. I swear parang gusto kong manakit ng tao. Haha.

Just wanted to get that off my chest.

Anyway, I have SO MUCH to be thankful for. Clinched a contract ☺ Yay! Thank You so much. I know I'm a good person naman eh, hindi ko lang talaga ma-take ang mga GGSS. Ayoko na nga sila tingnan kasi nagkakasala ako eh. But I'm really trying to hold back on the word vomit. I just can't help it tonight because I was so miffed and I needed to take it out on something - or someone - and there so many available victims. Pero Lord promise I will try to see the best in everyone.

And remember We Got Married. I've only three more episodes left of Hwang Bo and Hyunjoong. Kilig to death but I have a nagging suspicion that it's scripted. It's reality TV so it's supposed to be real but then again they're after ratings more than its realness. Pero I swear Hyun joong's so pretty. Oh who cares if he looks too feminine~
{source}
{source}
If I were Hwang bo, I'd look at him that way, too ;) soo purdy... 
Hell, I don't care if he crosses his legs like a lady (btw, I really like it when guys cross their legs) ~ I am so smitten. Well, prettiness aside, I like his childish/child-like ways more. Basta.

I especially liked this episode where he serenaded Hwang Bo. Siempre google naman ako agad because I thought that song's beautiful and somewhat sounded familiar...

Falling Slowly - Once OST *MUST LISTEN*


pero hindi naman pala masyado familiar, hehe. Must have heard it somewhere. Although it's from the OST of Once which incidentally, I have a copy of. Though I haven't seen it yet. AB recommended this to me 2-3 years ago but I never got to watching it yet and after seeing the trailer and reading some comments, I will see to it that I watch this.

I hate you, Hyun joong, because you sucked me into the K-drama vortex once again. After Boys Over Flowers, Playful Kiss naman. Oh my pretty, pretty boy~ Haha.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails