Sunday, March 11, 2012

this was supposed to be a 'frak, i'm so fat' entry

I'm not as atat as before to blog about stuff. Maybe because this is not my computer. My own computer/PC is endangered and on the brink of death. Naturally, I would want to extend its life para naman I won't spend on a new one soon. So while I can still use my sister's PC and the other sister's notebook, I am in denial and am holding off any decision to either 'revamp' 6-year old desktop computer or buy a new desktop pc or a laptop. For sure I'll try reviving my old PC first and if I still would have to wait a bazillion light years before accomplishing anything and can't run Photoshop and the internet simultaneously, I need to buy a new one. I don't want to keep borrowing my sister's notebook cos she has this tendency to make sumbat everything and she does that sometimes which makes me want to tell her that before she had a notebook, she was using the computer V and I bought with our money. Eh basta sana magka-funds ako for a new desktop computer and/or a laptop. I want sana a laptop cos it would allow me to work anywhere, bring my work to the spa, but a desktop is more budget-friendly and easier to upgrade and fix. Whatever. I'll just think about this when the time comes...

Anyway, it was a nice week in general. There were small kainit ulo instances but they were easily dismissed cos I reckon they're things I shouldn't even be fretting about. Kumbaga, I'll just cross the bridge when I get there. So the nicest thing that happened to me was attending the wedding of A's kuya. Siempre ang isang ma-showbiz person like me, mega kilig over seeing Hayden Kho, Frenchie Dy, Rachelle Ann Go in person. But I got starstruck the most with Tado and Ramon Bautista- Brewrats fan here! Pare, I swear I crush Ramon Bautista. Bentang-benta sakin ang sense of humor. I really wanted to have a picture with him, yung ako lang at siya sa picture, pero super mega over dyahe ako to the max. Well, I let the opportunity pass. Haynako. Story of my life. Ikamamatay ko talaga tong hiya na to.

Also enjoyed catching up with high school friends. It's been, what, 10 years? More, even. Can't bloody believe it's been a little over a decade already since I graduated from high school. But man, I don't feel my age at all. I'm pushing 30 and I don't feel anywhere 30. Everything's pretty much the same, only I can hear my egg cells counting down to zero.

Today, met up with J- lunch at Almon Marina. She had turkey sandwich with grilled cheese. I had the pasta + sausage platter and her turkey sandwich. And I still wonder why I am fat. Pssshh. Storytelling lang while looking for a dress she'd wear to her "inauguration ball." Hehe. Gong Cha after then Mary Grace's cheese rolls. Had to go home in time for dinner.

Siempre sabi ni daddy, had I not withdrew from law school, most probably I'd be a lawyer by now. Siempre sabi ko, kung makapasa ako ng bar o pag hindi pa ako loka-loka. Fortunately for me, my sisters were around to back me up, saying it's not what I want. Apparently, hindi pa rin nakapag-let go si Father Dearest.

I have so many dreams, yet I don't know how to get the ball rolling, how to start acting on it. Nakakaloka. Sana naman medyo mabawasan ang procrastinating powers ko at ma-realize ko na ang pera ko sa Cityville ay wala talagang kwenta. 11 million na din yun. Shet.

Anyway, Happy Sunday already! :) Toodles.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails