Monday, March 12, 2012

catch-up post

Happy Monday!

I am still convincing myself that today is a good day. I'm irked at I-dunno-what and that's annoying the hell out of me even more.

Hunger Games
It's a rainy, summer day. Started my morning with a little journaling and reading a few pages of Hunger Games. Ycel has mentioned this to me awhile back and suggested that I read the trilogy. And just recently, Juno and Armida also mentioned Hunger Games to me. Kaya naman I got curious and wanted to get a copy of the book but I am too stingy to actually buy one so I got myself an ebook. So in the meantime, David Sedaris' Dress Your Family in Corduroy has been bumped off my reading list. Uunahin ko Hunger Games since I want to read the book before I watch the movie. And according to A, she finished reading all three books in one weekend. It is that good. But I know better than to expect too much.

Gossip Girl Catch-up
I've been meaning to write about Gossip Girl a few episodes back but laziness got the best of me and there were some errands and work I had to do so I hurriedly scamper off after watching.

Well, I'm so over the moon with Dan + Blair happening. I know some fans weren't too crazy about the pairing but I've been waiting for this ever since season 1. I already kinda saw the potential ;) Every time Blair ridicules Humphrey, he finds her even more adorable and cute. Yes, we are all masochistic that way. But see, it paid off ;)


Sorry na lang to all Chuck + Blair fans because my boy won. Plus, I think the appeal of Chuck and Blair's love team is the fact that they could never be together. Way too complicated, if you ask me. And here is my boy Humphrey, with less complications but also without a trust fund. Let's just see  how this will play. Hopefully, this pair wills see it through the end (which I think is imminent).

Hart of Dixie Catch-up
My other pick-me-upper- Hart of Dixie. I'm actually concerned about this series because I think the American viewers didn't receive it as wholeheartedly as I did and I fear there may not be a second season. Maybe because Rachel Zoe isn't really convincing in playing a role of a doctor, a heart surgeon for that matter. I mean, if she's all professional, I guess she knows better than to wear short shorts in the clinic. If she wants people in Bluebell to take her seriously, she should dress the part.

But what gets me hooked on this one is the kilig. Unlike my other Hart of Dixie co-fans (Team Wade), I still haven't made up my mind who I like for Zoe, Wade or George. I like George because he's serious but also has a sense of humor, he's cute and he's accomplished. Well, more accomplished than Wade. Wade is sometimes cute but I really enjoy those silly banters between him and Zoe. Either way, I get my kilig fix.

I really loved the last episode where Zoe kind of exposed her true feelings for George. Now that George knows for sure that Zoe is harboring romantic feelings for him and he's a little irked at Lemon for that tiff with his father, I sense a break up. And Wade deserves what he's under right now because he already had the chance but he let it go. But it also breaks my heart to see Wade like that. Yan kasi. That is a lesson learned for people who don't grab perfect opportunities even if they're right there in front of them, people like me. FML.


The anticipation is killing me and they know for sure how to torture me. New Hart of Dixie episode will be out April 9 pa.

New Girl Catch-up
Short, 20-minute series such as New Girl, I can't comment much about. But I just want to say that this may be happening soon~

Good for me, a new New Girl episode is out on Wednesday. Anyway, what's up with March? Gossip Girl and Hart of Dixie will be showing their new episodes on April. Both series are from CW. Baka may outing, haha. Whatever... Gotesco :P

Ayan, happy nako :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails