Thursday, March 1, 2012

wee~

So far, 2012 has been very, very good to me. Business has been consistently okay although I am still hoping it could do better. Orders are coming in one after another. There hasn't been major employee problems/drama. A far cry from the start of my 2011. I'm just very grateful for all these blessings pouring in. Just keep them coming, Lord :) Thank You.

  • Movie dates and lunches with friends. I enjoy catching up with my friends over lunch and coffee. For the second year, A and I went out on a Saturday before February 14, which I find funny kasi parang it turned out to be out little Valentine thing. Sorry naman at laging may corny Tagalog rom-com before Valentine's that I drag her to watch with me. 
  • Orders, orders and more orders! I wasn't able to do my Rex Manning duties anymore cos I had to go to my suppliers for my materials and then I had to make everything by myself- from the products to the labels to the packaging. The only step I leave to someone else is the making and assembling of the pouches. But you know what, if only I could work a sewing machine, I'd sew my pouches myself. But I'm already very thankful that my sister has a modista who is very kind and accommodating to my requests. I just wish that I'll have 2 to 3 projects every month, plus recurring orders, then I'm all good :) 
  • Free upsize coupon for my mocha frap
  • My two nephews are back from their other grandparents' house. They're the most adorable kids ever, kahit pa tinatawag akong 'baliw.' 
  • "Care package" from my Auntie Madre. Well, this was what happened- we were in this gathering and I made pansin her shoes because she was wearing black, close-toe slingback flats. Natuwa lang ako cos it's different from what nuns would usually wear- yung Moses-inspired sandals nila. Then one day, a package from JRS Express arrived for me from my aunt. The black slingbacks were there, plus a hygiene kit that comes free in PAL flights ( I reckon this was given to her by my uncle who came her for a visit from the States) and a can of prunes. Happiness :) 
  • My friend passing the bar exams! I am so happy for her :) 
  • Books for free. Well, not exactly. I borrowed A's copy of Before Ever After, meaning I didn't have to buy a copy. And Tina Fey's Bossypants in ebook form. Both were good reads. I still have to finish reading listening Bossypants which is hilarious. Ever since I found out it was Tina Fey who wrote the screenplay for Mean Girls, I've liked and loved her works. How I wish I could be as brilliant as her. 
I know I have so much to be thankful for but I've forgotten them already. Basta all I know is February has been very good to me and I hope March will be even much, much better. I've yet to start going to the gym to lose the frakkin' weight not just because I look like a blob already but also for health reasons.

an attempt at the herringbone braid
before sunrise

spending valentine's with my family
 Sinong nagsabi na 2012 ay pangit na year for Dogs? Pwes, mali sila. Thank You for a very good month.

P.S. I really find it unsettling that time is in hyperspeed these days... before we know it, Christmas na naman.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails