Monday, August 1, 2011

birthday wish(es)

Rainy days and Mondays- most people hate it but I am perfectly fine with it provided that they don't happen at the same time. Take them apart and I will hate it because rainy days mean lower sales. It's already the eighth month of the year meaning we're getting nearer my most favorite month ♥ new season of my favorite shows, the unofficial start of the Christmas season in the country (oh I can't wait to hear Christmas carols playing everywhere)  and it is also my birthday month. For now, I am grounding myself ergo I cannot go on lakwatsa or buy anything from Watson's or the grocery or National Book Store unless it is for official use.

Anyway, my main birthday wish is that my business endeavors be successful. As for my material wants...

1. Brow Buddy
2. L'oreal Base Magique
3. new computer speakers that don't sound basag
4. a calculator that prints receipts
5. a new computer table
6. flats, flats and flats! from Suelas
 

7. BOOKS in the YA category. AD laughed at me for buying a book for young adults. Sorry naman but I need feel good vibes and I'm feeding my brain with those from teenybopper romance books but none of those Twilight-ish, vampire-themed books

8. More pretty notebooks but none of those Moleskine shizz because they're heavy and very expensive. I've discovered Yeah! notebooks that they sell in National Book Store which are waaaay cheaper and just found out last week that they also have those squared notebooks.
9. a new bag and I've been eying this one from Cole Vintage
10. wallet na maswerte haha! any wallet basta swerte ☺
So there, my birthday wishlist so far... one at a time because it's enough that I learn lessons vicariously. One at a time ☺ Delayed gratification, I think I can live with that plus they say that it is a sign of intelligence. Consuelo de bobo :p

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails