Tuesday, August 2, 2011

para akong CHED...

pag nag-declare ng SUSPENSION hindi na umuulan. So I will channel my energy to creating this list instead of regretting cancellation of work today

Lunch-outs with the family, actually basta meals with the family kahit hindi sa labas • thrifted books from Booksale and National Book Store • lunch with Ycel • all the food consumed the past two weeks. nom nom nom~ but seriously, I should stop making food the highlights of my days • Ycel's pasalubong- a teal nail polish and a keychain • a regular milk tea from ChaTime • mint 3 Musketeers pasalubong from AC • fixed water closet • new DVD titles and a downloaded movie, Garden State • sold two bottles of citronella bug sprays today • playtime with my nephews • good business week (but looking forward to a much better week) • free movie • that we're already in the eighth month of the year and we're only a month away from my birthday and four months away from Christmas • new orders •

Thank You. Keep 'em coming, Lord

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails