Thursday, January 31, 2008

I want...


This is the counter that I want. Unfortunately, this is not the counter that I have. I had it fixed already but I am still having difficulties with it. For one, it is smaller and I don't have much space. Imagine sitting there for hours and the only movements you can make is to turn to your right. Second, it still isn't high enough for customers not to see what I am doing in my desk. I don't want them to see that I'm watching Gossip Girl or I'm writing entries on my journal or playing Luxor on the computer. But I guess it has to be not too high to be able to check on the girls when they're at work. Hay nako... I just wish it's higher and I could just have a higher stool or chair to sit on. I feel cramped in that tiny space.

But time will come when space and money will permit me to have this dream counter of mine...

And I want this...
PROMISE!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails