Monday, August 1, 2011

week 30: mixing pleasure with business or is it the other way around?

MONDAY
Lazy, lazy day for moi. Because I had the internet all to myself, just youtube-d and tumbr-d the living daylights out of me.

TUESDAY
I thought I could still go to the shop for some Rex Manning time after I make supplies and do my bottle inventory but I had to clean my storage area because my activated carbon powder was all over my stuff. Thought I should clean it then since I was already there and in the momentum.

WEDNESDAY
Lunch with Y in Makati. I would have preferred spending our last day-out longer but since she was busy with her last minute preparations before she leaves for Hungary and on her free days I had errands to do, we had to make do with a three-hour lunch on a workday. We had lunch (more like a feast) at Cyma, Roka Salata and Pork Tenderloin nom nom nom~ Time was limited but I had so much fun with our kwentuhan. We would have to schedule for a longer session on January, Y. Take care! Toodles!

I still had my free movie pass c/o AD so I decided to spend my remaining time watching the last installment of the Harry Potter movies. Again, I wasn't able to concentrate much on the movie because I was also thinking about the shop since customers were texting me every now and then and I had to coordinate. But I'd rather not be able to concentrate on a movie than not have customers text me. I was actually thinking on not watching movies on weekdays but then again when? Or maybe I can just get a prepaid phone for my asst? Yes naman, assistant. Akala nila sila lang may assistant? Now I can say, please contact my assistant. Astig. Sorry naman on my way to being BIGTIME. P.S. Walang basagan ng trip.

AD accompanied me to my supplier and I made just on time, a minute later I would have not been able to buy my supplies.

THURSDAY
Was in Makati again. I had to go to my supplier again because a customer wanted samples for my body oil and I didn't have it on hand. Oh well, ganun talaga. I was able to hitch a ride with AD. Lunch at McDo and a little gallivanting around handy, dandy SM. We need new silverware and dishware badly. AD had to go to work so I was left to gallivant around. Bought my Brow Buddy ♥☺♥ Killed time in National Book Store and Auntie Anne's. Took a taxi to my supplier where AD fetched me. ChaTime in Bo. Kapitolyo- takeout.

FRIDAY
Still another trip to another supplier. I called my order in advance so I wouldn't have to wait long for my order but I placed another order which they would get from the other warehouse so ganun pa rin, I had to wait pa rin. Met with mommy at SM Sta. Mesa- lunch at Greenwich c/o mommy. I had Quickly for dessert. Played the waiting game- waited for mommy and Tita D do their stuff. Then we transferred to Pizza Hut for merienda. Non-stop eating.

SATURDAY
Meeting 3/10. I really have to read El Fili from the top because I already forgot what the story's about and I can't seem to get on momentum of the novel. And I also need to do some advance reading before I go to class.

Saturday lunch with the family at Max's Sta. Lucia. I am a creature of habit so I had half spring chicken AGAIN. Actually, we all had half spring chicken. If before their half spring could occupy most of the plate, now it only occupies half of it. Max's would always be our last-minute no-fail go-to eating place.

SUNDAY
Home. Cityville. Started with Along for the Ride. Mass. Dinner at AD's- soooooper yummy avocado salad with arugula, cucumber and whathaveyous.

Thank You, Lord for such a wonderful week and for a wonderful family, friends and life.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails